•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
Bobcatsrocks Wrote::CheerleadI would say the bobcats will have charter buses. That's a long trip and pitt brought a good crowd. And it's the first game for an excited season. Go bobcats!!!!!!

I would say so too.
Does anyone have the 7 on 7 schedule, will we go back to Maryville Tn.?
I think they are going to maryville. Just not sure the date?
It is great to hear what all I am hearing about Bell County football this year. Last year just wasn't the same on rivals with Bell having a below average season even though they still ended up going to Central and only losing by 2. It is just great hearing the faithful have confidence in their team back to what it should be. Good luck Cats in the up coming season!
Will the Bobcats be able to practice any this week??
It's the dead period I believe.
Dead period ends mid week I think? If so I am sure they will be working.
I'm getting chills just thinking about this season!!!
Starts tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did not get off work in time for 7-7. How did it go? I know for us 7-7 is no big deal, for us, but anyone with a report?
The cats looked pretty good.
Where were the Cats in action? Who all was at the 7 on 7?
In TN. do not know can not get a report. Tomorrow at Maryville Tn. ,with the best of Knoxville. I will get to see first hand.
Thanks! Give us a report tomorrow, always want to see our mountain kids do good against big city kids especially from Tennessee. I don't care if it is only 7 on 7.
Any report from Maryville?
7-7 format was 10 plays and rotate 45 minutes. Each team played 4 games and it was hot. At least 30 teams there. 7 fields, great set up. Bobcats looked very good. Couple standouts on def were Humfleet and Brock. Gilbert did not play today. Def. got better as day went on, very impressed. Looked as if they picked up where they left off, and then got better. Offense, Peyton was extremly impressive, he looked as good today as he did all last year. TE, Frazier is a moose, and can catch anything, he looked very good. He is much faster than I thought. Simply said, glad he is back home.Swanner was good on both sides of ball. Asher and Woolum also looked good. THey had some good catches. All in all we have much more depth and have grown up a lot. Now we will have to see what we do in pads. Great day.
Talked to 1 of the parents tonight that went to maryville today. Said the Bobcats look like a totally different team than last year. They were very impressed with how well the team played. Very quick and strong. Played great defense and was very sharp on offense. Lots of weapons even with Gilbert setting out today. Collett looked really good at QB. Had a few drops early. Frazier is very underrated as a TE, he will open up some eyes this year. He also bragged on Brock and Swanner as receivers. Seemed very upbeat. We will see?
Dang sounds like my buddy I talked to was dead on!
Sounds good to me, Don't forget Caldwell is back at RB as well. Should be plenty of healthy threats on offense. Very different from last year.
I did not mean to leave anyone out. He will be a huge factor at RB, 7-7 doesn't do RB's justice. I expect great things from him.

I saw another person on the field with the coaches...is that going to be a possibility?
The bobcats done well today. I know it was a hot one. The d linebackers looked good. The secondary done well with the Humfleet and the Muncy kid that looked like he's going to be a lock down corner And Brock sitting in with Gilbert out. The offense looked great today too. Glad to see Caldwell back in action. Fraizer is a beast. Glad he came to the bobcats. Collet looked like he learned alot from the ut camp. The next step is to see who can take the punishment with pads cause that makes all the difference.
Thanks for all the updates.
I made it to practice this morning and watched the fitness test. Lots of those kids have really grown up. Not a ton of speed but Humfleet, Gilbert, Muncy, Swanner and Brock all can move pretty good. Not sure of the times but Frazier looked faster than I thought. Not a bunch of huge kids but they are much stronger than last years crew. From what the players said Swanner really put on a show in the weight room. Well north of 300 on bench.
I believe this year's team will be world's different from most in recent history. You may or may not have that one huge RB or that one big strong OL, but the skills seem to be more evenly spread and the strength of the team has improved from last year. Add the maturity level increasing, and the haters better look out for this year's Bell Co team.
Granny Bear Wrote:I believe this year's team will be world's different from most in recent history. You may or may not have that one huge RB or that one big strong OL, but the skills seem to be more evenly spread and the strength of the team has improved from last year. Add the maturity level increasing, and the haters better look out for this year's Bell Co team.

Nice post GB and I agree with you.
We are right where we left off. With what I have seen. Can not wait till South Pitt.
Prayers for Coach Mills and his family. He lost his mother yesterday.
Oh no, I'm so sorry!

Prayers for Coach Mills and his family from the Black Bear Nation!!
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Prayers for Coach Mills and his family. He lost his mother yesterday.

hate to hear that Sad
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Prayers for Coach Mills and his family. He lost his mother yesterday.

Prayers from 64SUR..
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next