•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
Any news? Been quiet. How are things going?
Bell will finish as runner-up 2 years in a row!!
Things are looking real good, was at practice Friday and there are a few surprises. I am shocked that this has not come out, so I will let it rest till someone else sheds light on it. Kids ar e getting in shape, things look good.
WhyLie Wrote:Things are looking real good, was at practice Friday and there are a few surprises. I am shocked that this has not come out, so I will let it rest till someone else sheds light on it. Kids ar e getting in shape, things look good.

Thanks. Sounds good. Keep us posted.
Bell looks really good. Can't wait till they get into pads and start playing games.
Corbin by 14 against Bell. write it down.
topnotch Wrote:Corbin by 14 against Bell. write it down.

Glad you have a lot of confidence in Corbin and not even seen them play with their new coach.

I'm a Colonels fan but I agree. I think Corbin will win the district.
Bell will win the district and the region
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Bell will win the district and the region

I don't see it happening
All I can say just sit back and watch.

Bell Co not worried about Corbin. There focus is South Pitt. You guys are:lame:
Bell got lucky last year. If we have any coaching we will win.
Wayne Co is the team to beat..
ArchieAdams Wrote:Bell got lucky last year. If we have any coaching we will win.

No the game should have 21-0. Bell didn't get lucky they moved the ball all over Corbin.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Wayne Co is the team to beat..

Wayne will be good not as good as last year do your homework they lost everything.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Wayne Co is the team to beat..

Pal you are crazy. They lost everything. Stick to your problems, u all have plenty of them. You guys have not played good football since Vanhoose left till last year and then u terminate the coach. Real smart.
ArchieAdams Wrote:Pal you are crazy. They lost everything. Stick to your problems, u all have plenty of them. You guys have not played good football since Vanhoose left till last year and then u terminate the coach. Real smart.

You are correct. :biglmao:
Does anybody know when midnight madness is?
Amped 88 Wrote:Wayne will be good not as good as last year do your homework they lost everything.

Wayne did not lose everything :lame:
belldad2011 Wrote:does anybody know when midnight madness is?

10-17-14 :d
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne did not lose everything :lame:

You have no clue about Wayne 3 starters return and 2 on defense. That seems like a lot to me. :lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne did not lose everything :lame:

You are an idiot stick to Whitley Co.
Amped 88 Wrote:You are an idiot stick to Whitley Co.

you calling everybody idiot along with your arrogance is :lame:. Bell has had a good program but they are not the world beaters you make them out to be.
pjdoug Wrote:you calling everybody idiot along with your arrogance is :lame:. Bell has had a good program but they are not the world beaters you make them out to be.

Find where I said that. My arrogance is that you have no clue about football. You will find out how good Bell is this year.
Again, not one Bell fan got on here and started say we were world beaters. Corbin fans started all the trash and how they were going to beat Bell bad and even said they were going to upset Pulaski. Good luck with that!
Amped 88 Wrote:Find where I said that. My arrogance is that you have no clue about football. You will find out how good Bell is this year.

I know plenty about football but I'm realistic.. I will find out Bell is good but not as good as you think they are. you calling everybody idiot that doesn't agree with you doesn't make you an expert on football.
pjdoug Wrote:I know plenty about football but I'm realistic.. I will find out Bell is good but not as good as you think they are. you calling everybody idiot that doesn't agree with you doesn't make you an expert on football.

Are you a Corbin fan or Whitley fan?
pjdoug Wrote:I know plenty about football but I'm realistic.. I will find out Bell is good but not as good as you think they are. you calling everybody idiot that doesn't agree with you doesn't make you an expert on football.

You are realistic:please: You think you know all of these teams on what they have coming back and how good they are going to be by watching. 7 on 7's. You along with the other teams will find out soon enough. You have to talk about Bell and Corbin because your team will not even come close to beating Bell. You only wish that it could be come half as good. Bell had open bad season in the last 15 years and they are down. Every remember that Bell County isn't what they used to be and you don't have to worry about then this year or anytime in the future. :welcome:
WhyLie Wrote:Are you a Corbin fan or Whitley fan?

I've plainly stated I'm a Whitley fan on here several times. I'm entitled to opinion and comments on here just like you and everybody else. calling people idiot for giving their opinion is arrogant and :lame:
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next