•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
pjdoug Wrote:I've plainly stated I'm a Whitley fan on here several times. I'm entitled to opinion and comments on here just like you and everybody else. calling people idiot for giving their opinion is arrogant and :lame:

Your are trying to state facts about Wayne Co. That is what I am calling you an idiot you don't know what you are talking about. I am done with you.

The Bobcats will be ready for the challenge this season. Good luck.
Amped 88 Wrote:Your are trying to state facts about Wayne Co. That is what I am calling you an idiot you don't know what you are talking about. I am done with you.

The Bobcats will be ready for the challenge this season. Good luck.

that's a false statement. you said Wayne County lost EVERYTHING which is not true.
pjdoug Wrote:I've plainly stated I'm a Whitley fan on here several times. I'm entitled to opinion and comments on here just like you and everybody else. calling people idiot for giving their opinion is arrogant and :lame:

I am not questioning your loyalty, just wanted to know which team was your team. Sure you can give your opinion on other teams, I do as well. I think many will be shocked at what Bell has done over the off season. Young is now older and stronger. Transfer will help as well, he is going to open some eyes when the pads come on. He has already surprised me in 7-7. So, I think what some Bell fans are saying, better get to know this team before making all these predictions.
WhyLie Wrote:I am not questioning your loyalty, just wanted to know which team was your team. Sure you can give your opinion on other teams, I do as well. I think many will be shocked at what Bell has done over the off season. Young is now older and stronger. Transfer will help as well, he is going to open some eyes when the pads come on. He has already surprised me in 7-7. So, I think what some Bell fans are saying, better get to know this team before making all these predictions.

He is like 64 likes to switch teams. Bell County is down. They are going to be so bad. They may not win a game. Confusednicker:
I never switch teams.I have one team and one team only. Go Colonels!
WhyLie Wrote:I am not questioning your loyalty, just wanted to know which team was your team. Sure you can give your opinion on other teams, I do as well. I think many will be shocked at what Bell has done over the off season. Young is now older and stronger. Transfer will help as well, he is going to open some eyes when the pads come on. He has already surprised me in 7-7. So, I think what some Bell fans are saying, better get to know this team before making all these predictions.

I hope Bell is good I just think Corbin will win district.I dont even like Corbin lol
Amped 88 Wrote:He is like 64 likes to switch teams. Bell County is down. They are going to be so bad. They may not win a game. Confusednicker:

Leave 64 out of this S$&t Amped...Go Corbin. :Cheerlead
Amped 88 Wrote:He is like 64 likes to switch teams. Bell County is down. They are going to be so bad. They may not win a game. Confusednicker:

Amped 88 you just cant catch on about different class in football.
1A Williamsburg..( my cousin son played QB Dalton Sizemore )
2A Leslie County... ( claim kin to everybody I guess )
3A Corbin.... ( my cousin son plays QB Camron Sizemore )

Call it whatever you want too if it makes you happy. :lmao:
The paper says Bell has a big freshmen class. Any standouts in that group?
ArJay Wrote:The paper says Bell has a big freshmen class. Any standouts in that group?

I just know that they have a bunch is all. I think that they have 21 freshmen.
ArJay Wrote:The paper says Bell has a big freshmen class. Any standouts in that group?

Lot of good solid kids. Hopefully none have to contribute on varsity level this year like last year. Tough on kids to do that. Watched practice today and was impressed with some. On the line Yankey and big kid that moved from Harlan Co. Looked good. Not heard his name yet. The Allen kid at RB/LB looks like a player and the big TE Murray as well looks promising. Lots of other big bodies to work with in the future. If that group gets in the weight room they could be impressive.
Glad to see that the Bobcats will be able to play a freshmen schedule this year.
Me too. I think that's really important for a team.
Amped 88 Wrote:Glad to see that the Bobcats will be able to play a freshmen schedule this year.

It really helps out in the long run, I know a few years ago KC couldn't have a freshmen team cause they only had eight of them. It made it a long year for most of them. Not getting to play much and getting the crap beat out them during practice by all the upperclassmen.
Glad to see Cox out this year, he'll make a difference!
Does anyone know if they are running buses to the south Pitt game?
Yes we are taking buses to South Pittsburg. One bus is full working to fill second bus. It's $33 a person to ride must be paid ASAP. Contact any booster member for more info. GO BOBCATS!!!!!
The word is that Bell lost a good player to an injury at camp?
Any truth to this?
Craze JACKET man Wrote:The word is that Bell lost a good player to an injury at camp?
Any truth to this?

No truth at all. Actually gained 1. From what I heard.
Coach said that Cox was just going to kick/ punt for the team..
Did bell have a good camp?
Talked to a couple of players and said they had a real good camp. Said Johnson Central was tuff. Bullet east was good!
But held there own against them..
Corbin 14 over Bell writ it down.
I wrote it down, blew my nose on it and threw it away!!!

Confusednicker:
^That's funny. Smile
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:^That's funny. Smile

Granny Bear is "Whitty". Hard to get stuff past her. Lol
Granny Bear, I surrender, that was good.
I stole that from somebody who posted it last year!!
LOL

I will pull for Bell County right up til the last week of regular season; then I will HATE them!!!
Confusednicker:
That's a good one granny bear?
Meet the Bobcats tonight at 5. Should be a great night if the weather holds off.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next