•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
RisingJackets Wrote:Bell wouldn't have stood a chance against the teams middlesboro took a loss to. They'll lose next year as well to middlesboro. Middlesboro will have over 20 seniors next year. Hope you're ready to go down again bell county. I made my name rising jackets for a reason a couple of years ago!!!!!!

I have a pretty good feel for both teams that Mboro lost to considering Belfry had a running clock on Pikeville and cruised past Somerset... Central would have beat both
Belfry would have had a running clock on Bell. Bell wants no part of Belfry and haven't for many seasons.

Comparing teams to Belfry will not make any arguement.
Last I checked it will be ultimately the same game between Middlesboro and Bell next year AND it's at Bradner. I don't see Bell getting by the Jackets and don't see Bell having an any better season than they had this year. 5-5 or 6-4 season if they are lucky
RisingJackets Wrote:Bell wouldn't have stood a chance against the teams middlesboro took a loss to. They'll lose next year as well to middlesboro. Middlesboro will have over 20 seniors next year. Hope you're ready to go down again bell county. I made my name rising jackets for a reason a couple of years ago!!!!!!

Middlesboro wasn't even close to the same team that beat Bell county. They didn't get a whole lot better after that game. Most of their fans that I talked to wished that they would have plaed with that same intensity.
I agree Corbin wins that district and Bell 6-4. Big Dawg.

Bell fans back on here when season over. Why don't they schedule better. I would love to see them and Belfry and or Johnson Central. I heard from Williamsburg fans this weekend that Bell would not play them last year.
I heard that Cox , Brock and Jenkins will not play for sure and others. Hurting Bobcats. We will see.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I agree Corbin wins that district and Bell 6-4. Big Dawg.

Bell fans back on here when season over. Why don't they schedule better. I would love to see them and Belfry and or Johnson Central. I heard from Williamsburg fans this weekend that Bell would not play them last year.

Why would Bell play Williamsburg? Bell has a pretty tough schedule two of the teams made it to the state finals. Bell County won't play Williamsburg you are right but not because they are scared.
Looking at long term how has Bell's middle school teams played the last couple of years. They used to line up and crush other local teams.
I believe that that may have won 1 game, if any last year. At the start they had about 13 players. Got more out when school started. Not very good , for the bright future they talk about. I am sure someone else from there will say not true, but that come from there old coach.
Bobcats 9108 Wrote:Why would Bell play Williamsburg? Bell has a pretty tough schedule two of the teams made it to the state finals. Bell County won't play Williamsburg you are right but not because they are scared.

Why did they play South Pitt? Single A school, went to state, a lot less travel, I promise you that. Why one and not the other?
You are comparing South Pitt to Williamsburg? ....hahhaha..LOL
Wayne Co. will be fine they have 22 seniors next year. Sure lost alot of great players but dont count them out they will be old again and well coached!
WhyLie Wrote:You are comparing South Pitt to Williamsburg? ....hahhaha..LOL

You are right there is no comparison.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I agree Corbin wins that district and Bell 6-4. Big Dawg.

Don't believe everything you hear! Williamsburg had a chance to play bell in grid and won't do it.

Play a pretty tough schedule if you ask me. Non district south Pitt, Harlan co, Knox central, middlesboro. Not bad. Whitley should have been better and so should have Marion.
Objective Wrote:which is better than your team that went 3-7 and didn't even make the playoffs but, good luck to you next year who knows you might actually be 500 and whitley might win 2 games

I'll guarantee Whitley wins more than 2 games
PRIDE101 Wrote:Why did they play South Pitt? Single A school, went to state, a lot less travel, I promise you that. Why one and not the other?

Bobcat 9108 never answered my question. Why?
I would say b/c they are a great program with a good following. The gate for that game was pretty good. From what I saw sou. Pitt had more fans travel 4 hrs to bell than Knox had at Knox for the bell game??
How many Williamsburg games did you see, since that was the question. At the grid they had as many as South Pitt. So why travel 4 hours? We all know why, lose to South Pitt and not everyone knows they are class A , you can just say what a great team. Lose to Williamsburg and that is a altogether different animal. Hard to explain that one to Bell fans.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Why did they play South Pitt? Single A school, went to state, a lot less travel, I promise you that. Why one and not the other?

The reason Bell played South Pitt is because they're style of play is very similar to Central, which is a team we face in our region. There's your answer. It's funny to me how people on these forums don't understand things like that, everyone only looks at local teams. Not many local teams prepare us for what we will see later down the road. That's why we travel like we do. Bryan Station in 2012, Lexington Lafayette in 2011 were for the same reason.
There is one really good team in class A football and that is Mayfield. You take them out and class A is a step above middle school!!
^^^ This statement is one of the most uneducated I have seen on this board in quite some time. Not going to even argue.
jax Wrote:The reason Bell played South Pitt is because they're style of play is very similar to Central, which is a team we face in our region. There's your answer. It's funny to me how people on these forums don't understand things like that, everyone only looks at local teams. Not many local teams prepare us for what we will see later down the road. That's why we travel like we do. Bryan Station in 2012, Lexington Lafayette in 2011 were for the same reason.

Nothing personal , this post is for whylie.

Bell knew nothing of this team before scheduling them. They only knew they were 1a and pretty good tradition. Had no idea what they ran or what def. they played. Good one though, most will believe you.

Reds post on 1a is ridiculous, he must not like Williamsburg.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Nothing personal , this post is for whylie.

Bell knew nothing of this team before scheduling them. They only knew they were 1a and pretty good tradition. Had no idea what they ran or what def. they played. Good one though, most will believe you.

Reds post on 1a is ridiculous, he must not like Williamsburg.

Bell knew exactly who they were playing. That is why they scheduled them. Just like KC knew how terrible Atherton was. Lets get back to the thread. Bell had the same schedule next season except for someone else in Marion's bowl game.
I agree. Who do we play in the Bowl?
Don't know?
Green co. And Washington co. Played last year. If we play one of them I would think Washinton because they already play Marion reg. season. They are not very good at all. Sorry, just not going to be a challenge if that is who we play.
WhyLie Wrote:Green co. And Washington co. Played last year. If we play one of them I would think Washinton because they already play Marion reg. season. They are not very good at all. Sorry, just not going to be a challenge if that is who we play.

If that is who it is. You are right.
pjdoug Wrote:I'll guarantee Whitley wins more than 2 games

If you make a hire like the Whitley Bd. Of Education usually makes you won't win two games.
[quote=PRIDE101]Nothing personal , this post is for whylie.

Believe what you want to, I don't care. Scheduling for playoff preparation is what good programs do.
Anyone figure out who we play in that Bowl?
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next