•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2014
Bell will be 8-2 next year and make it to the state championship.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Bell will be 8-2 next year and make it to the state championship.

LOL. Corbin, Wayne Co. And Central will ruin that plan.
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Bell will be 8-2 next year and make it to the state championship.

Confusednicker:
Well didn't Corbin lose to bell and central barley beat bell and Wayne lost alot. So I thank that bell was a young team last year that they have a good of chance as anybody. So 8-2 is a very good possibly. As far as the state game it could happen.
You are witnessing the fall of the Bobcats. 6-4 unheard of. 6-4 next year, then the bottom falls out. Sorry. The recruiting is just not there anymore.
they will lose to Whitley County at Log Mountain with Dudley on the visitors side? Smile
Whitley played them better than we did this year. If Dudley Hilton is coaching Whitley ,yes they win on Log Mountain.
:1:Bell will be in good shape with all of the young players last year and we only lost a small group of seniors. And with the ones that was injured all season we get them back. So we don't lose as much as people thank we just get better.
The ones that were out all season are done with football, parents say. Better get the recruiter back.
PRIDE101 Wrote:The ones that were out all season are done with football, parents say. Better get the recruiter back.

They were replaced all ready so what is the big deal.
Bobcat rocks keep saying the return of the kids that were hurt makes them better. Your two best may not be back, parents say not.

Mills to South Laurel, may be a better job for him. Reason is when Bell bottoms out after next year, people there will turn on him more than they already have. They will blame him for the down fall of Bell County Football, when in fact it will not be all his fault. No more recruiting and the well is running dry. Hard to follow the legend.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Bobcat rocks keep saying the return of the kids that were hurt makes them better. Your two best may not be back, parents say not.

Mills to South Laurel, may be a better job for him. Reason is when Bell bottoms out after next year, people there will turn on him more than they already have. They will blame him for the down fall of Bell County Football, when in fact it will not be all his fault. No more recruiting and the well is running dry. Hard to follow the legend.

Like I have said before they were replaced last season if they play it will be a bonus. If they dont nothing lost. You will be sad once again on Log Mtn once again next season. Sour grapes because of your program how many district titles do you guys have don't have to go any further.
Just wait and see what I tell you. Bell fans will turn on him and he will be the guy that brought it down. We look forward to the game.

If he was smart he would leave.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Just wait and see what I tell you. Bell fans will turn on him and he will be the guy that brought it down. We look forward to the game.

If he was smart he would leave.

Why do you think he left KC. He won't leave Bell has them where they need to be. He will have the last laugh.
I see him from time to time since the end of the season. He doesn't seem to be laughing much these days.
Hey pride 101 so full of arrogance. it could be a sad day for you when you make that short ride to Log Mountain and get another whipping by the coach that you say will fall by the team that will hit bottom. I believe a similar situation was seen in Panther Nation last season? Lets see we had an injured QB and 3 other starters one from the line, a kicker/safety, and top running back on the sidelines. Guess it didnt take the whole team to put on the show you saw. I guess pride 101 can always dream the dream.
That's the way to put it running back. Go bobcats!!!!!
Running Back Wrote:Hey pride 101 so full of arrogance. it could be a sad day for you when you make that short ride to Log Mountain and get another whipping by the coach that you say will fall by the team that will hit bottom. I believe a similar situation was seen in Panther Nation last season? Lets see we had an injured QB and 3 other starters one from the line, a kicker/safety, and top running back on the sidelines. Guess it didnt take the whole team to put on the show you saw. I guess pride 101 can always dream the dream.

6-4 and things are OK? For Bell County 6-4 will not cut it. 6-4 next year, then lucky to win 4 for the next few years. Mills must see it. He will leave at the end of next year.
PRIDE101 Wrote:6-4 and things are OK? For Bell County 6-4 will not cut it. 6-4 next year, then lucky to win 4 for the next few years. Mills must see it. He will leave at the end of next year.

:biglmao:
Pride again you have no clue about football period. Bell will not be 6-4 in 2014. They survived this past season which was the youngest team Bell has had in 30 years plus a number of injuries. By the end of the year they were playing very good football.

Between Knox and Bell, we are not the team with a Coach looking for greener pastures. Mark it down Coach Mills will be here for years to come and for many other W's over KC. Your Coach knows it is impossible to build the type of program he wants at KC and that is why he is looking for an escape plan.

Pride101 is your user name what exactly do you have pride in?? Being runners-up in district on your best years???
I wish the kids of Bell the best, except for when they play us. IMO Bell's program is on it way down.

Topcat, speaking of district runner-up, sound familiar to the Bobcats, get used to it. And region is now out of the question for you.

If he stays for more than a year, he is not the sharpest Cat in the Den.
Bell does not and will not, in the near future, have the athletes they have had in past. I agree they are on their way down. Next years team can be better, but will have same record. After that look out for a couple years, it gets bad. I know it is hard for Bell fans to get use to the fact, but it is happening. Welcome back to the real world.
Is Bell County's coach leaving? I heard he applied at SW Pulaski.
^
You hear a lot of things this time of year.
Don't listen to everything you hear.
Flicka Wrote:Is Bell County's coach leaving? I heard he applied at SW Pulaski.

theres 40 applications so it soundslike everyone has applied...
Bobcatsrocks Wrote:Well didn't Corbin lose to bell and central barley beat bell and Wayne lost alot. So I thank that bell was a young team last year that they have a good of chance as anybody. So 8-2 is a very good possibly. As far as the state game it could happen.
right now id be worried about getting past the TOP team in your county
BigDawgPrez Wrote:right now id be worried about getting past the TOP team in your county

Don't worry about that. That is very clear in their minds. Also a big priority is to make sure Bates' mickey mouse crew is not doing the Middlesboro game again. Not saying that cost Bell the game b/c they did not play well at all but they sure made it difficult!!
Bell got cheated on Log Mountain?
FlippedOut Wrote:Bell got cheated on Log Mountain?

Only when they lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next