Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2014
3wishes Wrote:Knox plays North Laurel next season in the Appalachian Bowl.

You are right I forgot about the Appalachia bowl. Thanks for reminding me.:Clap:
panther nation Wrote:Has anyone seen the schedule for next year yet. I know a few of the teams but there is still a few games not sure of.
Harlan county at home
Bell away
Whitley away
Corbin at home
That is if all of those teams were on a two contract.
Plus district games
Clay away
Rock away
Russell county home
That's 7 don't have a clue on the other three.

I think the schedules the same except there will be no pioneer bowl, and whoever they play in the bowl at Manchester. The other eight games are the same I am pretty sure.
Not sure if we are playing in the pigskin classic this year either.
panther nation Wrote:Not sure if we are playing in the pigskin classic this year either.

Forgot about that one.
Has anyone heard who we have picked up?
With there not being any school today I would say no one knows for sure.
I heard they are playing PCC in Pigskin but not 100% sure? Anybody else heard that?

Also heard from a Coach a week agao that they are moving the big LB down to DL to get more speed on the field. I think that is a good move for the team IMO. With the new kid he is really not needed a LB.
Coach will find the best spot for all. Do not try to upset players, so they may come your way. The untruths told by your coach to this program has not worn off that much yet. Especially, this family, you speak of.
Really?
I fully expect district 6 4A to be very competitive next year. The Lakers will come back to the pack as they seek for new leaders to step up on the field and off. I don't expect any huge underdogs in any district game. Each game should be closely contested and fun to watch as a fan. I think that at least three if not all four teams have a shot at a district title.
To be honest I think it should be KCs year this year. They were a jr and soph heavy team last year. But only time will tell if it happens.
TopCat Wrote:I heard they are playing PCC in Pigskin but not 100% sure? Anybody else heard that?

That's what I think is going to happen of Corbin invites us back to the pigskin. We have already played in it twice. They may not want us back? But if we are invited back it would be against PCC.
WhyLie Wrote:Really?

Trolling again I see!!!
Anyone got any updates on the weight room? I here things are going great and kids getting strong.
The boys are really working hard in the weight room. They are getting a lot stronger.
Been really surprised had how well the two that had knee surgery are coming along. They are both doing great.
KC will be aright as long as they let the kids have fun. You can't take the fun out of it that's what happened two seasons ago with that undefeated season,just ask the players. And as far as the bell game this season maybe the coaches need to put a wrinkle in the playbook that the one time KC turned Bell coach wrote
Shortround Wrote:KC will be aright as long as they let the kids have fun. You can't take the fun out of it that's what happened two seasons ago with that undefeated season,just ask the players. And as far as the bell game this season maybe the coaches need to put a wrinkle in the playbook that the one time KC turned Bell coach wrote

Last season was the year for Knox to beat Bell. Won't happen this year.
How many kids do we have in offseason workouts. Does anyone know if they are participating in any local weightlifting meets.
This may be Knox year...just saying. :Cheerlead
Kids look good back on field. This could be a very surprising year. Go Panthers!!!!
Name a team that fans don't say looks good right now and that are working hard in weight room and have gotten stronger.
former Wrote:Name a team that fans don't say looks good right now and that are working hard in weight room and have gotten stronger.

Actually, I have seen a couple fans on here with concerns. Couple teams just south of us, one not having spring ball, another with questions about numbers and actual players. So everyone is not happy.
former Wrote:Name a team that fans don't say looks good right now and that are working hard in weight room and have gotten stronger.

I would have to agree.