•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 2014
jetpilot Wrote:Yes

IMO Jet, he was the best asst coach Paintsville had, don't think they can replace him. He knew what he was doing from every phase. The kids I know respected him and listened to what he said. Big difference maker for the Panthers. See you guys soon.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:64sur couldnt ever be a good coach. Not from a lack of knowledge, but because he would be too busy and confused. First he woukd have to decide which one ofhis eleventy-billion teams he would give a pregame pep-talk. Then get in his car in hopes to be there to send his next team out on to kick off. Then from there, he would have to go tell another team what defense to run...hell this is exhausting. U get the point! We all know he would end the night though, at a cummunity center, eating a hotdog while he shouts "BINGO! How's it feel granny? YOU've been SERVED!!!"

I'm not confuse about paintsville beating Raceland this year Scotty_Bronson remind me in the fall......I do watch sports overtime. :Cheerlead
Scotty that was another good laugh. You got him figured pretty well.
mysonis55 Wrote:Scotty that was another good laugh. You got him figured pretty well.

Mysonis55 if you and Scotty_Bronson can figure me out I will buy you a ticket to mars.....I promise. Confusederiously:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Shat assistance did they lose? Why did they lose him?

Great player at Pikeville and now a great coach too coming home to his alma mater. Pretty sure he scored the first and winning TDs in this game recently. Huge for Pikeville.

64, I don't think a panel of 12 professionals could figure you out. However we are having a lot of fun trying.
jetpilot Wrote:Great player at Pikeville and now a great coach too coming home to his alma mater. Pretty sure he scored the first and winning TDs in this game recently. Huge for Pikeville.

That's an awesome video. 12,44,40,1,84 are studs. What a game !
I heard today that Belcher broke his hand. I'm not sure how long he will be out though.
TigerBlues Wrote:Wish I knew what school the kid was coming from but a 6 foot 220 lb SS, wow !

Wow indeed TB. I highly doubt that Coach C would be playing an athlete the size of Belcher at the strong safety spot though. Is Belcher fast enough to be a defensive back? I would think Belcher would play at linebacker or defensive end. Why would an athlete with his size play in the secondary?
What's the seven on seven schedule?
Tiger Fever Wrote:I heard today that Belcher broke his hand. I'm not sure how long he will be out though.

How in the world did he fracture his hand with no contact ? How long is he out ? Damn we can't get a break (no pun intended).
I'm picking Paintsville to win the region in Football.
TigerBlues Wrote:How in the world did he fracture his hand with no contact ? How long is he out ? Damn we can't get a break (no pun intended).

I'm not sure how it was done for sure but I heard it was a non football related injury. It's just frustrating coming into this season with so much potential and excitement and then this happens. Looks as if Kash will have to carry the offensive load for us early on.
Tiger Fever Wrote:I'm not sure how it was done for sure but I heard it was a non football related injury. It's just frustrating coming into this season with so much potential and excitement and then this happens. Looks as if Kash will have to carry the offensive load for us early on.

Word was surgery required :igiveup: I take it 4-6 weeks ? This is starting out bad.
Tiger Fever Wrote:What's the seven on seven schedule?

Magoffin Co ? Tomorrow ? Then @ UK on Saturday ? This is only a rumor, it seems no one really knows for sure that I have talked with.
Injuries hurt all teams but sounds like Paintsville is having some tough luck this year in that area. Good luck Tigers!
Tiger Fever Wrote:I'm not sure how it was done for sure but I heard it was a non football related injury. It's just frustrating coming into this season with so much potential and excitement and then this happens. Looks as if Kash will have to carry the offensive load for us early on.

He hurt it last year against Cov. cath. I thought it had healed because he didn't complain about it after a week or so. He had a motor cycle wreck july 4th, and that's when they found the old injury. Its a broke bone in hand. He should be practicing by the 28th of July(no contact) and should be back to full contact on Aug 15th.. He will be find.
Tiger Fever Wrote:Wow indeed TB. I highly doubt that Coach C would be playing an athlete the size of Belcher at the strong safety spot though. Is Belcher fast enough to be a defensive back? I would think Belcher would play at linebacker or defensive end. Why would an athlete with his size play in the secondary?

4.65 should be fast enough. But he will probably be at outside LB. That's up to his coach.
is belcher enrolled at paintsville
scrappy coco Wrote:is belcher enrolled at paintsville

Yes he is and has been attending since spring.
Anyone know if the 7 on 7 happened in Magoffin? How many teams ? How did we look ?
This is me Wrote:4.65 should be fast enough. But he will probably be at outside LB. That's up to his coach.

4.65? What happen, the watch quit after 30 yards? Please provide a link to an agency or college combine that collected and can verify this time.
Peaches Wrote:4.65? What happen, the watch quit after 30 yards? Please provide a link to an agency or college combine that collected and can verify this time.

Done it in spring practice.. Missed five combines this month due to injury.. Ask your boys at J.C. he ran a 4.7 last year.. Or they lied. Can't believe the would do that..:hilarious:
I think the last one we had at MHs that ran a sub 4.4 40 was Xavier Shelton in 2009. I think some get slow on pushing the button.
40 times are the most misconstrude and many times over rated aspects of a players quality. For a rb IMO the most important skill is PATIENCE. Waiting for the right time to take off. Its one thing to be fast, its quite another to know how to control t and use it. Mr. Bright at Mayfield is a prime example. On his 92 yd td run, he almost stopped before he hit the whole, found a bit of daylight then blasted off. Devon Turner that graduated from Fairview was the same way. Brown and Yetts of Fairview (i think both r gone from there though) are both legit 4.45 guys, but they have a long way to go in that regaurd. Former Raceland track star Anthony Frisby was a 4.4 guy, buthad no control over it on the football field. Shuttle times are extremel important as well. Its more so about how fast you can get to your top speed after you let the play develop. Imo.
If we had as many 4.4 or 4.3 guys in ky as posters claim, we would have Fla type recruiting here.
This is me Wrote:Done it in spring practice.. Missed five combines this month due to injury.. Ask your boys at J.C. he ran a 4.7 last year..

Not official by a national firm. He could possibly run what may seem a 4.65-40 against eastern Kentucky Class "A" competition but unless it is confirmed by a recruiting data base your attempt to disprove a nonbeliever is pointless. What 5 combines did he miss? Has he gone to any combines before now? What were those numbers if he did? If not and coaches have not contacted him personally by now, it is probably a little late to be beating bushes. I have no "boys" at Johnson Central but am just as familiar with their program as I am Paintsville, Belfry, Lawrence, Sheldon Clark, Morgan, Magoffin, Pikeville, Jenkins, Evarts, Prestonsburg, Rowan, Powell, Montgomery, Greenup, Ashland, Boyd, Raceland, etc. I can continue naming but maybe you are smart enough to get my hint.
With that list you are up there with 64.
mysonis55 Wrote:With that list you are up there with 64.

I believe you cannot recognize sarcasm when you see it. I will explain this because “This Is Me” will probably also be perplexed by the list. He stated that I have "boys" at Johnson Central. I have no children or connections with Johnson Central and I do not have a favorite team that I keep up with. I am a fan of the game that enjoys traveling and watching area teams play on Friday nights. Therefore, based off of that I know just as much about those teams as I do Johnson Central. I hope we are on the same page now.:Thumbs:
Good luck to Paintsville this year. I heard they were stricken with injuries.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next