Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell Co High Cheerleaders
Did anyone read the post at the top that said....EVERYONE MUST READ
Yeah alot of girls stepped it up this year or obviously they would not have made it to the state level. Like I said before it takes the whole squad to come together to win and not just only two or three girls.
i know nikki, if its the same one. im her #1 fan
just kidding i have no idea who none of these people are i was just making a joke
Powell Co. Cheerleaders are not the worst. Obvisously cause they are advancing to state. They should not put in boys volleyball. I mean look at boys basketball and football. They aren't very good!! SO just adding another boys team would mean more losing for them. At least the cheerleaders win stuff occasionally!!
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:Powell Co. Cheerleaders are not the worst. Obvisously cause they are advancing to state. They should not put in boys volleyball. I mean look at boys basketball and football. They aren't very good!! SO just adding another boys team would mean more losing for them. At least the cheerleaders win stuff occasionally!!

I totally agree....the football team sux but the basketball team is pretty good but if we are going to have a good sports name then the cheerleaders have to do it...well thats atleast my opinoin
powell county kicks *** .. other cheerleaders are jealous
People....get over yourselves....Powell went in and knew they had a big day ahead of them....they pulled it off and I didn't see ANYONE any better in their competing category...as far as that goes....Breathitt and Hazard both dropped their stunts first thing and Powell kicked butt when they kept theirs in tact...and their dance was the most unique I have personally seen in a while....quit hating, and give them some credit...it took heart and determination to pull that off! Sister of cheerleader and former 14th region champ cheerleader
Yea good job .. Bash on the football team .. thats going to make them better .. Maybe they would to state if all they had to beat was a horrible breathitt team this year and HAZARDS JV .. come on thats pathetic being a cheerleader and bashing on ur team .. that makes you all the worst cheerleaders in the state .. who cares if the football team wins a game .. they are still ur schools football team .. that is low .. they dont lose on purpose .. they actually play some pretty good teams, Russell, East and West Carter, Fleming, and McCreary Central .. so give them some credit and quit hating on them .. Keep supporting them and you may be surprised this year .. maybe some more wins than last year.
yea it takes a lot of heart and determination to shake ur stuff at a judge and impress him .. maybe it was do to experience in sluttish activities that powell co is involved in that pulled in the championship .. JMO
breakingankles, you make some good points, its always sad when your own cheerleaders bash your team when your playing your butt off to try and win for them.
cheerleader07 Wrote:I totally agree....the football team sux but the basketball team is pretty good but if we are going to have a good sports name then the cheerleaders have to do it...well thats atleast my opinoin
too bad that cheerleading is not a sport ..
cheerleader07 Wrote:People....get over yourselves....Powell went in and knew they had a big day ahead of them....they pulled it off and I didn't see ANYONE any better in their competing category...as far as that goes....Breathitt and Hazard both dropped their stunts first thing and Powell kicked butt when they kept theirs in tact...and their dance was the most unique I have personally seen in a while....quit hating, and give them some credit...it took heart and determination to pull that off! Sister of cheerleader and former 14th region champ cheerleader

i bet anything the football team has worked harder than the cheerleading team, and you dont hear them saying bad things about you all until you started this. i have no clue who breakingankles is, but talking about the football team has made him and me both mad. this is why the football pregram is been at the bottom looking up, until next season.
Total Domination Wrote:that violet miller girl did really good to.Her and 2 other seniors did really well.The kayla's and Violey stepped it up.good job girls.good luck at state.

You dont step up in cheerleading because it's not an individual sport, it's a team sport. Everyone has to do good. Not just one or two of them.
stroked Wrote:i bet anything the football team has worked harder than the cheerleading team, and you dont hear them saying bad things about you all until you started this. i have no clue who breakingankles is, but talking about the football team has made him and me both mad. this is why the football pregram is been at the bottom looking up, until next season.

You know my sister posted that and her post had nothing to do with the football team....no they don't talk about us only saying cheerleading isn't a sport in which it is and they think they are better than everyone and thats what makes me hate our football team. They are lazy they don't practice hard and im sorry i commited a crime by talking about our football players it isn't my fault they seriously do suck!!!
ok we get the point .. the cheerleading team is good .. the football team will be good this year .. lets not get an argument started and add to powells list of problems .. the football team supports the cheerleading team and the cheerleading team can do the same from now on out .. good luck at state powell co .. we are all rooting for you ladys
breakingankles Wrote:ok we get the point .. the cheerleading team is good .. the football team will be good this year .. lets not get an argument started and add to powells list of problems .. the football team supports the cheerleading team and the cheerleading team can do the same from now on out .. good luck at state powell co .. we are all rooting for you ladys

ok thanks....who knows what the football team will be this year? all i can say is they weren't that good last year because of the coach....this is about cheerleading from now on not football
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:Powell Co. Cheerleaders are not the worst. Obvisously cause they are advancing to state. They should not put in boys volleyball. I mean look at boys basketball and football. They aren't very good!! SO just adding another boys team would mean more losing for them. At least the cheerleaders win stuff occasionally!!

Shouldnt the cheerleaders support their teams? The basketball team is good, and at least the football team is tryin, come on show some spirit.
Good luck in State

if strength of scedule was weighed in on cheerleading, powell co would be awful .. the boys varsity teams would win everynow and then if they played JV teams .. get over urselfs cheerleaders and enjoy the trip to state but the strentgh of ur oppenets u beat will tye in right here .. wait until u face a real cheerleading squad and then you can choke on ur words abour the boys basketball and football teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This thread needs to stay on topic!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Being a good person i apologized for saying rude stuff about the football and basketball teams. The basketball team has improved alot. I mean they beat hazard and they were the first in the region. I understand that the football team has been trough a rough patch. But as far as I know there is fresh new talent coming in next year, and they are supposed to be stepping it up. People have to realize that if you bash cheerleading people in cheerleading or who were in cheerleading are going to bash other sports right back so don't do it in the first place. I mean seriously if they take out cheerleading and put in boys volleyball who would they play. And yes the powell county cheerleaders did go against a jv squad and they did beat them. they I mean hazard jv came in third. The girls also beat breathitt who had dominated the traditional catagorey in the 14th region until this year. In that since that is a great accomplishment to them and all of us who support them. Also I have noticed that the other teams rarely support the cheerleaders. I mean some even say it isn't even a sport. IT IS!! If the other teams don't support them, they aren't going to being all up to supporting the other teams. So everyone start supporting each other!!!
#1 Cheerleader Wrote:Being a good person i apologized for saying rude stuff about the football and basketball teams. The basketball team has improved alot. I mean they beat hazard and they were the first in the region. I understand that the football team has been trough a rough patch. But as far as I know there is fresh new talent coming in next year, and they are supposed to be stepping it up. People have to realize that if you bash cheerleading people in cheerleading or who were in cheerleading are going to bash other sports right back so don't do it in the first place. I mean seriously if they take out cheerleading and put in boys volleyball who would they play. And yes the powell county cheerleaders did go against a jv squad and they did beat them. they I mean hazard jv came in third. The girls also beat breathitt who had dominated the traditional catagorey in the 14th region until this year. In that since that is a great accomplishment to them and all of us who support them. Also I have noticed that the other teams rarely support the cheerleaders. I mean some even say it isn't even a sport. IT IS!! If the other teams don't support them, they aren't going to being all up to supporting the other teams. So everyone start supporting each other!!!

agreed .. good luck at state .. as far as support .. the gym was packed during the 14th regional tourny and everysingle baseball, basketball, and football player was there .. get the thread back on subject .. powell co. has great athletes, their uniforms are sharp and they have a great coach .. and all that equals one tough to beat cheerleading squad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea they might not have won so many games but i dont think ppl should get on here running there mouth about which sports team sucks exspecially the football team some people do try you know no one is perfect so i think that maybe whoever is saying this crap should get over thereself its really pathetic and immature this is not a place to trash talk people geez no one knows how to be nice anymore all yall care about it whos better and whos not and i want to know how they acted like they was better than everyone else?? please tell me that one!
CheerBrat05 Wrote:Yea they might not have won so many games but i dont think ppl should get on here running there mouth about which sports team sucks exspecially the football team some people do try you know no one is perfect so i think that maybe whoever is saying this crap should get over thereself its really pathetic and immature this is not a place to trash talk people geez no one knows how to be nice anymore all yall care about it whos better and whos not and i want to know how they acted like they was better than everyone else?? please tell me that one!

I agree...I'm glad the one cheerleader apologized. but like some ppl say it does juss take a couple to make the WHOLE team look bad. You shouldnt put down ur school sports, exspecailly if you are a cheerleader cause that kinda defeats the whole purpose of cheerleader. And im VERY glad that our cheerleaders won their divison in the 14th, and get to go to state. But alot..or a couple i should say didnt even want to compete this yr. IMO that is wrong. they did good an won an all, but i know there are alot of teams that probly wanted it alot more then a couple of powells did.
the cheerleading team is doign great. keep it up
Just wanted to wish good luck to powell's cheer squad in state. GO KICK SOME BUTT!! People have to realize that the basketball and football teams may not bash their cheerleading squad on this site but they do other places. I've heard some of them say that their cheerleaders suck and blah blah blah. If you do that to them they are going to bash you back. Everybody needs to supports every team not matter what their record is. Everyone just get over yourselves and look forward to next season hopefully a winning one.