Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots vs Ravens
And I'm sorry gut, but the ravens are going to lose again to the bengals, and no way does the pats lose to the bills. Their terrible.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:NE plays Buffalo at home. Cincy knows that wont matter.

Be careful what you wish for. The Ravens got there "butts kicked" by the pats last year and beat them in the playoffs.

All im saying is, you better hope and pray the Ravens miss out on the playoffs, because if not, they are coming back to Cincy for round 2, and it wont be good for the 147 year old Bungles to still be 0-147 on SB wins.

Sad part is, theres a chance you could get the Steelers at home to if they get in. The Steelers would beat the bungles as well. I tol you Cincy would lose to the Steelers and Ravens to close out the year, and that will hold true.

God love him, I feel so bad for GUT, Let's all hug him. He is hanging on to Christmas Past with everything he's got.... It's so sad, but it's OK little buddy, we will still like you.

You just need to give up the past and accept that Ray Lewis and his gun are gone, and your Baltimore Ravens are "NEVERMORE"!!! They are so old and dried up, it is now the Baltimore RAISINS!!!!

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MGH96muX6Zw/Td...050127.jpg]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Where do all you damn Patriots fans come from?
What makes you a Patriots fan? Man crush on Brady? There 2 or 3 spygate Superbowls?

I don't understand the love affair with the Patriots in this part of the country. I can see Cincy, closest team to home, Pitt, maybe the most storied franchise in history, or something like the Ravens because its what you've always liked since birth and have followed the franchise, but whats the deal with the Patriots? Why are they so well liked? Ill never understand.

Sustained excellence for over a decade. Lose Brady for year, no problem, still win 11 games. Give Brady a jv caliber relieving core and lose the core of your defense and still win 11 games. Only SF in the Montana/Young era had anything close to this high level of sustained excellence. All this success with absolutely NO high end free agents.
Ballers Wrote:And I'm sorry gut, but the ravens are going to lose again to the bengals, and no way does the pats lose to the bills. Their terrible.

Again!?!?!?!?!

When did it happen the first time?!?!?!?!?
Stardust Wrote:God love him, I feel so bad for GUT, Let's all hug him. He is hanging on to Christmas Past with everything he's got.... It's so sad, but it's OK little buddy, we will still like you.

You just need to give up the past and accept that Ray Lewis and his gun are gone, and your Baltimore Ravens are "NEVERMORE"!!! They are so old and dried up, it is now the Baltimore RAISINS!!!!

[Image: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MGH96muX6Zw/Td...050127.jpg]

Blasphemy!>@>#>!?!

Ray Lewis said it best....

Ill Kill you.
Pick6 Wrote:Sustained excellence for over a decade. Lose Brady for year, no problem, still win 11 games. Give Brady a jv caliber relieving core and lose the core of your defense and still win 11 games. Only SF in the Montana/Young era had anything close to this high level of sustained excellence. All this success with absolutely NO high end free agents.

Sustained excellence?

Are you kidding me?!?!?

Since they got caught cheating, they haven't done anything.
panther nation Wrote:^
For the same reason you like the blackbirds!!! Not taste or just a band jumper. There no logical reason why someone who has lived there whole life in KY to be a pats or ravens fan at all.. There is no ties to either one being from ky what so ever.. So what is your main reason gut??? There is just no logic in it other than wanting to be different!!!

I am a Ravens fan because ive been to 12 of there games. Ive been to the stadium, ive watched them dismantle teams like the bungles. My family likes them, and there my favorite team.

The only reason people like the patriots is because they won a couple of sb's.

I liked the Ravens before they won anything!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Again!?!?!?!?!

When did it happen the first time?!?!?!?!?

Lose gut lose. That's what the ravens do is lose!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Where do all you damn Patriots fans come from?
What makes you a Patriots fan? Man crush on Brady? There 2 or 3 spygate Superbowls?

I don't understand the love affair with the Patriots in this part of the country. I can see Cincy, closest team to home, Pitt, maybe the most storied franchise in history, or something like the Ravens because its what you've always liked since birth and have followed the franchise, but whats the deal with the Patriots? Why are they so well liked? Ill never understand.

#1.) I can promise the Pats aren't that well liked around here.

#2.) Your reasoning for liking the Ravens could apply to people being fans of any team.

#3.) Tom Brady
zaga_fan Wrote:#1.) I can promise the Pats aren't that well liked around here.

#2.) Your reasoning for liking the Ravens could apply to people being fans of any team.

#3.) Tom Brady

I think the Pats are the third most liked team in this state behind the bungles and steelers.

The Cowboys are probably on the same level of likeness around here.

I haven't met another soul whos favorite team is the Ravens. Its one reason I enjoy the Ravens.