Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central XC 05'
They arent losing anyone. What are your predictions?

I think they'll win region this year, depending on how hard they train.
Keep this civil.
Of course, CE...always is with me.
"SuperMario" Wrote:They arent losing anyone. What are your predictions?

I think they'll win region this year, depending on how hard they train.

They would be a favorite in most cases but in this case Pikeville also doesnt lose any runners, so I think this is the Panthers year again. But the Central should give them a run for their money.
cmon bubby, central is AA and not in our region lol...central has an excellent chance...they have two really good runners whom i forget their names... but they'll be good
"stan_the_man" Wrote:cmon bubby, central is AA and not in our region lol...central has an excellent chance...they have two really good runners whom i forget their names... but they'll be good

stan good luck man next year at XC. I remember you never really took it serious at first but now you do!
yea buddy thats true, i just ran XC because i thought i was gettin fat, but hey stick with what works...good luck next year as well mario...i dont really know who u are but i suspect ure one of two good ones lol so best of luck. but back to the thread yea central will be good
Where did youknowhoibe go? Did someone get embarrased?
"stan_the_man" Wrote:yea buddy thats true, i just ran XC because i thought i was gettin fat, but hey stick with what works...good luck next year as well mario...i dont really know who u are but i suspect ure one of two good ones lol so best of luck. but back to the thread yea central will be good

Naw man i dont run...haha...
I did a year ago...
Johnthon Bently
Matt kerr
Patrick Duty
John Curtis
Aaron Collins
Tj Yates
Willy Freebody

Out top 7 runners, region is ours next year.

Matt and myself (aaron) had our season worst times there.

Good Day.
I think you should win but for the past two years you have came runner up b/c of a runner either getting hurt or sick or something...its really crazy the reasons ppl come up with.
Pikeville will win every regular meet as far as team scores. Brandon should beat Bentley, but we dont know about Grimm. it depends on their off season training. But best of luck to Central in the AA region. and Pikeville in the A. But its good competition between the two teams (Central, and P-ville) in regular meets. Even though Pikeville should come out on top!
What? In my opinion Pikeville has 3 good runners, brandon ,chance and stan...im not sure I see how that will win the competition every meet.

As for grim, I thought he was a senior the past year.

Good Day
I think PC has a good chance. Willy is getting faster and will be a good runner next year cause he dont know when to stop.
haha willy? O yea, he defineatly a top runner.
"Face2Face" Wrote:What? In my opinion Pikeville has 3 good runners, brandon ,chance and stan...im not sure I see how that will win the competition every meet.

As for grim, I thought he was a senior the past year.

Good Day

we had the same core last year and won every meet aside from one so its very good competition...ure wong about grimm to...
I look for central to be good
"The Godfather" Wrote:Where did youknowhoibe go? Did someone get embarrased?

No I just got tired of posting. I always thought they were in our region because they always raced against us. But I remember now that Libby just invites them to the meets for competition. My bad.

My posting is scarce.
niiiice
Well good luck to both teams
well both will b good idk if im running or not i could have been realy good if i would have continued with it but i quit after freshman year
i agree mario good luck to both teams
good excuse slammabamma..lol :wink:
what do u mean by that
i was the best runner ever to come from eastern ky. i could run a mile in 3 min. i hold every XC record known to man. lol HAHAHA
Vonwafer, i smell a challage....
want to try me? hha
"Hurley" Wrote:i was the best runner ever to come from eastern ky. i could run a mile in 3 min. i hold every XC record known to man. lol HAHAHA

the best distance runners to come out of eastren KY has to be Matt Sykes , Matt Rasnick, Adam Stanley, and Brett Rattliff. IMO they had the most talent to ever come out of this area. But the best has to be Matt Sykes. but we should probley stick to the topic of Pike Central's XC team.

idk if they can take region or not. wasnt it Bell Co that gives them trouble every year? And Pikevlle will beat them in the regular season meets. They just have more talented runners, and thats what gets them so much team points.
"Hurley" Wrote:i was the best runner ever to come from eastern ky. i could run a mile in 3 min. i hold every XC record known to man. lol HAHAHA

Buahahhahahaahahah.... I really can't believe you just posted that lol