Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestling at pikeville?
should pikeville get a wrestling team???
i think that we should have a wrestling team
No, they tried this once and it didn't work. There were not enough kids interested, and Pikeville will always be a football school.
ahhhhh i dont know about that I would join if we had a team
I don't think so....too small with all the sports that they already have....
yes i highly doubt we will get a wrestling team but if we were going ot get one we needed to get it this year so big SULLY could take out everyone in the region!
Wrestling at pikeville? i think there should be. It helps keep the football players, if they wrestle, a chance to get extra lifting and stamina.
I agree it would be good, but there's no way they could fund it.
Can you see me?
I dont think funding is a problem.... a couple of uniforms and some mats.. plus fundraisers.
i would love to see P-Ville get a wrestling team

i agree it would help the football plyrs

but i don't think, with all the sports we've already got, that there'd be enough founding and enough ppl willing to join.

like it was always told to me if you want something bad enough you'll work hard enough to get
Is P-Ville get a wrestling team he or she agree it would help the football plyrs but he or she do not think with all the sports we have already got that there'd be enough founding and enough ppl willing to join a movie?
i would love to see P-Ville get a wrestling team

i agree it would help the football plyrs

but i don't think, with all the sports we've already got, that there'd be enough founding and enough ppl willing to join.

like it was always told to me if you want something bad enough you'll work hard enough to get
Is P-Ville get a wrestling team he or she agree it would help the football plyrs but he or she do not think with all the sports we have already got that there'd be enough founding and enough ppl willing to join a movie?
What are u talkin' about BGRBABE?
I don't know what I am talkin' about you.
does any of the other schools around pikeville have a wrestling team?
Yes, Pike Central has one that's that only one I can think of right off hand. Not only would it help the footballs players by building their stamina and stength, it would also help their footwork. I'd say if enough people were interested, funding wouldn't be an issue. I vote YES, Pikeville should have a wrestling team.