Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley Co 57 Boyle Co 56
Basketball Wizzard Wrote:WELL!!! EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I know many of YOU are PERFECT!!! I just don't happen to be one of YOU!!! Now the question you have to ask yourself.......Did he do that on purpose, or did he miss the space bar???? The world may never know....... Hey, but thanks for the spell check!!! Wait is that one word or two? Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hilarious:Confusedilly:

That could be true if you didn't miss it three times.
You learned something. You're welcome.
He is sharpening up his skills for the big game tomorrow night with Clay.
Go colonels!
Lilly (Lillian) I want to try some of what your smoking or taking......Your last two statements about me are DUH...STUPID!!! I would advise you to not listen to what your hearing......and my skills are always sharp....:hilarious::biglmao:
Whizzard I think the moderator mr runitupthegut will now vouch I am not one lillian.....but I dont think he can vouch you are not a goober.....
eky basketball fan Wrote:Question for you Whitley County fans. You have played close games with Boyle Co and Southwestern. Which one of these teams are the best in the 12th region? Maybe neither one if you include Mercer and Lincoln. I figured you guys would have the best opinion since you have played or seen them all play. Thanks for your opinions.

I watched both games and IMO Boyle Co. Maybe a little more quicker. Boyle must play 85 feet to beat SW.
Mercer maybe the tops right now in the 12th.
Lilly Wrote:Whizzard I think the moderator mr runitupthegut will now vouch I am not one lillian.....but I dont think he can vouch you are not a goober.....

:truestory: