4. Whitley Co
5. Lynn Camp
6. Harlan
7. Clay Co
8. Pineville
9. Barbourville
10. Middlesboro

Comments?
You trying to make the WHIZ stroke out, He will thank you are from Corbin trying to cheat them out.:lmao:
Lynn Camp is good, but they won't beat Harlan or Clay County, in my opinion.
Pineville is not better than Barbourville.
Bell
Whitley
HCHS
Corbin
Harlan
Clay
Barbourville
Lynn Camp
South
North
HDE Wrote:Bell
Whitley
HCHS
Corbin
Harlan
Clay
Barbourville
Lynn Camp
South
North

I agree except for switching Corbin and Harlan County. That's about as close as agreeing to a poll as one gets though.
Lilly Wrote:1. Bell Co
2. Corbin
3. Harlan Co
4. Whitley Co
5. Lynn Camp
6. Harlan
7. Clay Co
8. Pineville
9. Barbourville
10. Middlesboro

Comments?

:gtfo:
:hilarious:

Lilly Wrote:1. Bell Co
2. Corbin
3. Harlan Co
4. Whitley Co
5. Lynn Camp
6. Harlan
7. Clay Co
8. Pineville
9. Barbourville
10. Middlesboro

Comments?
:lmao::biglmao:
1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Harlan
6. Clay County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Barbourville
9. Pineville
10. Middlesboro
Being I am certainly being laughed at I have a question? How many that has laughed and disagreed claim Whitley as their team? I am also waiting on all the joke makers to at least put their list up.
I mean to think Harlan County and Corbin is ahead of Whitley is that funny?
Well, I'm a Whitley fan.

1. Bell
2. Whitley
3. Corbin
4. Harlan Co.
5. Clay
6. Harlan
7. Lynn Camp
8. Bville
9. Pineville
10. Mboro
1. Bell
2. Corbin
3. Whitley
4. Harlan County
5. Harlan
6. Clay
7. Lynn Camp
8. Barbourville
9. South
10. Pineville

Middlesboro lost to North by 21 and Lynn Camp hasn't really played anyone besides Barbourville. South's schedule has been brutal and has played 7 games against the top 5 on this list...
Whitley
HCHS
Corbin
Harlan
Clay
Barbourville
Lynn Camp
South
North
I agree that Bell is #1 because they have beaten Whitley. I certainly agree that Whitley is #2 right now because they have beaten Corbin and Harlan. Your top 7 are spot on. I'll be honest that I don't know a lot about the rest of the region. If North and South are worthy to be ranked right now, I can tell you that it's a good thing the top of the region is loaded, because the bottom looks to be among the worst in the state.
Whitley
HCHS
Corbin
Harlan
Clay
Barbourville
Lynn Camp
South
North

Any list that includes North I LIKE!!!

Can't argue too much. I think Corbin is above Harlan County. But I can see the argument otherwise. I'll say that this is the best region in a long time. Top 6 are REALLY good. If you assume Clay is the sixth best team in the region (which I think they are) they whipped Perry Central who is tops in the 14th. That's a deep region. Arguing over the placement of top 4 is just splitting hairs. Any of them are good enough to win the Region.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Harlan
6. Clay County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Barbourville
9. Pineville
10. Middlesboro

The only change I would make is Harlan and Harlan Co. I just think Harlan City has played a tougher schedule.
JagNation Wrote:Any list that includes North I LIKE!!!

Can't argue too much. I think Corbin is above Harlan County. But I can see the argument otherwise. I'll say that this is the best region in a long time. Top 6 are REALLY good. If you assume Clay is the sixth best team in the region (which I think they are) they whipped Perry Central who is tops in the 14th. That's a deep region. Arguing over the placement of top 4 is just splitting hairs. Any of them are good enough to win the Region.

I agree about the top having the most balance that it ever has had and I think your right about any of the Dix could get on a run and win it. Somebody in the 52nd not going yo make.
HDE does the 52nd have a draw or do they seed based on the season?
You all make fun of my list and then some include South Laurel? Really?
insideinfo Wrote:HDE does the 52nd have a draw or do they seed based on the season?

52nd District seeds they don't draw for it
Lilly Wrote:You all make fun of my list and then some include South Laurel? Really?

You think Middlesboro and Pineville are better than South?
At this point yes.
Pineville may be. We'll find out soon. But Middlesboro lost to North by 20 and South beat North by 8. Middlesboro is only better than Williamsburg, Red Bird, OBI and Jackson County.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:1. Bell County
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Harlan County
5. Harlan
6. Clay County
7. Lynn Camp
8. Barbourville
9. Pineville
10. Middlesboro

that's more like it.
Lilly Wrote:You all make fun of my list and then some include South Laurel? Really?

What do you think now?
If you mean the South win over Breathitt? I still think the same.
South is somewhere between 8-17. depends on which team shows up
Some of you have no idea how bad the bottom teams are in the 13th. South could bring its freshman team and beat four or five teams in the region.
Lilly has pineville at 8 and we play pineville tonite so we will see. I never know what south gonna bring from game to game but I do believe they are getting better ofcourse we really didnt have much choice. lol
HDE Wrote:Some of you have no idea how bad the bottom teams are in the 13th. South could bring its freshman team and beat four or five teams in the region.

Have you seen South play? I could not believe it when I saw them.
south beat pineville by 8 and was up 10-16 the whole 2nd half. they are getting better.