Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Freshman
Is there any going to be any good freshman in the 07 Season?
The way it looks right now for powell..No Freshman will see the field unless you are quick on the bags lol.JMO.Powell has alot of upperclass talent that will be starting this year.Look for a repeat on winning region.
TongueirateSho
Godspeed Wrote:The way it looks right now for powell..No Freshman will see the field unless you are quick on the bags lol.JMO.Powell has alot of upperclass talent that will be starting this year.Look for a repeat on winning region.

I agree Powell has enough of upperclass talent to go around lol
Powell does have alot of upperclassmen that can do the job right, so I see little playing time for freshman this year.
Yea
Two good freshman are Aaron Mcintosh who is an infielder and also can hit the ball pretty well, and Anthony Tipton who is a catcher and who also can hot the ball very well. They probably wont see the feild much but they will be great assests to the team in the future.
to many upperclassman with too much talent for any fresman to see the field...some sophmores might see the field though.
Does Anyone Esle Think That They Should Start A Softball Section
No lol this is baseball section anyways
They have one. Go to forum jump and look. It's there.
Yea meghan..go look..its right there in front of you
Duh lol
Retard j/k
Godspeed Wrote:The way it looks right now for powell..No Freshman will see the field unless you are quick on the bags lol.JMO.Powell has alot of upperclass talent that will be starting this year.Look for a repeat on winning region.

Godspeed....i think u r correct when u state that underclassmen will not see much time unless it is on the bags...im sure there is some good underclassmen talent, but there is also so many talented upperclassmen that played for the 14th region champions team..jmo...but still underclassmen can come in and beat the upperclassmen out of spot in a hurry..cause i know Coach varney and he goes for talent!!!
DoItBig Wrote:Godspeed....i think u r correct when u state that underclassmen will not see much time unless it is on the bags...im sure there is some good underclassmen talent, but there is also so many talented upperclassmen that played for the 14th region champions team..jmo...but still underclassmen can come in and beat the upperclassmen out of spot in a hurry..cause i know Coach varney and he goes for talent!!!

Thats what it should be about, rather than the older player or the coaches favorite getting the postition unconditionally.
None of the freshman will get to see playing time. There are too many very talented upperclassmen.
56th_batboi Wrote:Thats what it should be about, rather than the older player or the coaches favorite getting the postition unconditionally.

Not putting any freshman down but Coach Varney has himself a very talented group of upperclassmen. Most of that group played for the Region Championship team so i doubt that any of them will see the field unless they are playing wolfe county and up about 20 runs lol.JMO
MtnGirl Wrote:None of the freshman will get to see playing time. There are too many very talented upperclassmen.
I must agree here. Too much talent in the 11th and 12th grades, BUT not to mention a few sophy's in there that can definately put up a fight for a spot on the diamond. Coach always makes a suprise in the line up somewhere.
Godspeed Wrote:Not putting any freshman down but Coach Varney has himself a very talented group of upperclassmen. Most of that group played for the Region Championship team so i doubt that any of them will see the field unless they are playing wolfe county and up about 20 runs lol.JMO

Yea there is a handful of experienced upper-classmen
i think some good freshman will at least step on the field . aaron mcintosh is 1 , he has got the talent but wastes it on silly stuipd things like that meghanmays15 profile up there. if he has a chance of playing he needs to stop being immature and improve.athony titpon is another he will step foot on the feild for sure he is an excellent player. but imo many freshman wont see much playing time
pirateguy10 Wrote:i think some good freshman will at least step on the field . aaron mcintosh is 1 , he has got the talent but wastes it on silly stuipd things like that meghanmays15 profile up there. if he has a chance of playing he needs to stop being immature and improve.athony titpon is another he will step foot on the feild for sure he is an excellent player. but imo many freshman wont see much playing time

Hows that wasting talent ?
yeah for sure how is that wasting talent?? but were will anthony tipton play at?
lol
56th_batboi Wrote:Hows that wasting talent ?

well not exactly "wasting talent" just being immature and and ruining his chances and his rep. but all in all AARON knows .
IMO...I so agree with u on that pirateguy10

lol
JBS starts around 2-3 freshman
windmill Wrote:JBS starts around 2-3 freshman
Cool.....
LCC has 3 very good freshman that have a lot of talent and will get some playing time this season
Godspeed Wrote:Cool.....

thanks, im sure that your some underclassman sittin the bench somewhere not even getting in and talking about how good you are
LCC will have some strong freshman in Chase Leon Adams, Mckenzie Smith, and Matt Adams, who do not play like freshman, all saw some little playing time on varsity and should contribute to the cougars starting lineup this season.