Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seahawks-49ers
I had zero issues with Richard Sherman's post game antics...he was being completely honest.

He's the best cornerback in the NFL game...and he's just freakin' hyped reason why he was loud.

He wasn't being disrespectful to Erin Andrews either...he answered her questions and left.
I think it would only be right if we let Sherman and Crabtree fight to the death in a one hour televised event....after the superbowl of course.
I thought Sherman acted like a class-less little bitch.
Stardust Wrote:What's a shame is that we MUST have idiots sprinting around the field with microphones sticking them into faces of players and coaches just seconds after games! Who cares what he said, and who knows what was being said on the field! Wasn't it Crabtree who was making derogatory comments during their last game against each other about Sherman's mother??? Now that's competitive CLASS!!!! Oh, my bad, since that was not played over the airwaves, he's not a D***BAG!

During a game, competitors DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER!!!! I guess when someone comes running up to you with a microphone when adrenaline is still at peak 100, we expect to hear classic interviews! Get real people! You want the good old days, then go back to when no interviews are given until the players are back in the locker room and have showered "COOLED OFF"!

Sorry Dusty, but I think most are going to disagree with you. Just because you are hyped up does not make it ok to be an A-Hole. Made himself look like an ignorant ass.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:I had zero issues with Richard Sherman's post game antics...he was being completely honest.

He's the best cornerback in the NFL game...and he's just freakin' hyped reason why he was loud.

He wasn't being disrespectful to Erin Andrews either...he answered her questions and left.

He did not leave, they realized they were dealing with an idiot and cut the interview short.
I agree with Dusty on this one, plus there is more to this story than just a guy pumped up being a D*****bag. Don't put a mic in someone's face right after a big play in a big game like this one, but as everyone knows these networks love when this happens, i don't look at it as classless, just a little hyped up..
Being hyped up for a ball game shouldn't warrant a 15 yard personal foul!
Wink

If a football player patted me on the butt while the game was still in progress, I'd deck him!

(unless it was Tom Brady, of course)
"Oh, I'm Sure!"
"Gag me with a Spoon"
"Duh, Totally, What-Ever, Grodie"
"WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU"

[Image: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_f...1-0119.jpg]
"Oh, I'm Sure!"
"Gag me with a Spoon"
"Duh, Totally, What-Ever, Grodie"
"WHO WAS TALKING ABOUT YOU"

[Image: http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_f...1-0119.jpg]
Love Andrews' expression!!

She knows she has a tiger by the tail!

Wink
Oh come on Granny remember the old days when the world wasn't sissified? Now everyone has to run around on eggshells so that we don't hurt anyone's feelings. Toughen up chic Confusednicker:
if I just made the game winning play that sent my team to the Super Bowl and a reporter asked me right after the game how I felt, I don't know what I'd say exactly, but my momma will be waiting outside the stadium to whoop my ass
sstack Wrote:Sorry Dusty, but I think most are going to disagree with you. Just because you are hyped up does not make it ok to be an A-Hole. Made himself look like an ignorant ass.

I guess after today, most are NOT disagreeng with meTongueirateSho
Demarcus ware Wrote:Oh come on Granny remember the old days when the world wasn't sissified? Now everyone has to run around on eggshells so that we don't hurt anyone's feelings. Toughen up chic Confusednicker:

YOU are telling ME to toughen up??? One more snide comment like that and I'm gonna tell EVERYBODY what you are doing tonight!!!!
:Clap:

toussaints Wrote:if I just made the game winning play that sent my team to the Super Bowl and a reporter asked me right after the game how I felt, I don't know what I'd say exactly, but my momma will be waiting outside the stadium to whoop my ass

Now THIS is more like the good ole days!!!
Confusednicker:

Stardust Wrote:I guess after today, most are NOT disagreeng with meTongueirateSho

I still disagree. I thought his comments and actions were totally inappropriate. It's just sad that the interviewer had no idea what to do with him.
:ChairHit:
^^^ Hey i'm in severe pain here..lol..Ok Ok you win Granny!!!!
Stardust Wrote:I guess after today, most are NOT disagreeng with meTongueirateSho

Really bud…just read the response and yes I'm disagreeing with you. Regardless of how much of a d-bag Crabtree was with his comments pre-game and during, Sherman allowed himself to get baited and make himself look even worse.

People won't remember him for the great game at his position he played, but for acting out on emotion in front of a camera. He did have the option to say, "no comment sweet t-ts, until I calm down." That would have gone over much better.

Confusedhh:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Did you really just say sweet tits?????
Hell, im just happy Dusty doesn't have a signature that's three pages long anymore. Confusednicker:
I love a good real life heel!
Granny Bear Wrote:Did you really just say sweet tits?????
LOL. I think so Confusednicker:
Don't know what I'm going to do with Spirit100!!! Dusty and Gut have ruined him!!!
I'm gonna take the Seahawks, defense is to physical IMO for Broncs.