Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sting in talks with wwe, the next nxt stars to get called up
- WWE is is currently in talks with Sting, who is not under contract with TNA. Sting has been working a lot of recent TNA live events in what could be part of a ‘farewell tour’ for the 15-time World Champion.

- The next talents from NXT who will be called up to the main roster are Women’s Champion Paige, Emma and Alexander Rusev (with Lana).

Paige is currently out of action due to injury and did not appear at the most recent NXT tapings. The soonest we could see her back in the ring on NXT TV is the live WWE Network special on February 27th. Emma made her WWE television debut on this week’s RAW, where she was spotted in the crowd and was acknowledged on commentary. Rusev has been impressing WWE officials while working dark matches and live events.

http://www.sescoops.com/sting-talks-wwe-...et-called/
If ever there was a opportunity, it's now...but I won't hold my breath.
If someone in NXT is deserving of a call up its Sami Zayn
Sting vs. Taker would be the greatest possible way to close both of their chapters.
It would be wild to see Sting in WWE.

With that said, I hate the internet, because now I know it's a possibility.
I just would not hold my breath that Sting will ever go to the WWE. Sting has ZERO ego. So, the whole "Icon" deal means nothing to him. He has a genuine like for Angle, Bubba Ray, and Joe. He has said that at 55, the thing that keeps his fire burning is that he can give rising stars the "Rub". Why would Sting go to WWE to JOB to taker? It's certainly not for a payday! He would never be given the time to get over and then give younger guys the kind of boost to their career that he does in TNA. For all the right reasons, I never want to see Sting degrade himself by whoring to McMahon to help boost a WWE PPV!
If Sting comes over its rumored that he may appear at Wrestlemania 30 in a cameo spot to tease a match likely against The Undertaker for Wrestlemania 31.

He'd work a limited amount of dates.

2015 Hall of Fame Induction
LWC Wrote:Sting vs. Taker would be the greatest possible way to close both of their chapters.

Stardust Wrote:I just would not hold my breath that Sting will ever go to the WWE. Sting has ZERO ego. So, the whole "Icon" deal means nothing to him. He has a genuine like for Angle, Bubba Ray, and Joe. He has said that at 55, the thing that keeps his fire burning is that he can give rising stars the "Rub". Why would Sting go to WWE to JOB to taker? It's certainly not for a payday! He would never be given the time to get over and then give younger guys the kind of boost to their career that he does in TNA. For all the right reasons, I never want to see Sting degrade himself by whoring to McMahon to help boost a WWE PPV!

I agree with both of these post.

Sting vs. Taker at a WM 31 would make SportsCenter.... This match, if built up properly) could be equal to the draw (not the wrestling factor) of Hogan vs. Andre and WM 3.

But do we really wanna see the Stinger use 1 of his 4-5 apperances loose to Taker.... and have people who didn't grow up with him in his Surfer gimmick thing he is a nobody.

I would love to see Sting make his WWE appearnce at WM and "rescue" somebody on the Legends roster from an attack similar to the way Hogan saved Eugene from Muhammad Hassan at WM 22.

The way I think Sting's WM appearance should go.
Lights go out... Sting's WCW crow music starts up.... Sting is standing in the ring with his baseball bat... A couple swings and the heel is ran out of the ring.... Lights go back out... When the lights come back on Sting is gone, but the bat is still in the ring and a urn is beside the bat.
^ PF, You have WAAAAAYYYYYY Over valued what you think of the Sting/Taker match-up! The ONLY people that this appeals to are the long-time wrestling fans. This would NOT have the wide appeal that you think, and DEFINITELY would not make Sports Center! Taker has made no more than 15 appearances in the last five years, thus, he is virtually off the radar for the casual fan. As for Sting, let's take a look at ALL WCW wrestlers who have came to the WWE/F. None of them became the top level star that the WWE roster guys were to the WWE fanbase! During the peak years of Sting's days, it was only the true wrestling fans who knew about both! Sting is only an Icon to the NWA/WCW and now TNA fanbase! To think he would come into WWE and appeal to the 8-18 year-olds, who comprise of almost half of the arena fanbase is just not accurate! They don't even know who he is, and certainly would not view him as being an "Icon". Even when Ric Flair came from WCW, the fans just didn't take to him. The WWF had to put Bobby Heenan with him to get the non-WCW knowing fanbase to give heat to Ric. I like your thinking, but this just wouldn't work to the level you would hope it would.
SportsRants.com writer Anthony DiMoro is reporting that Sting has officially signed a deal to debut with World Wrestling Entertainment.

http://www.sescoops.com/another-source-c...igned-wwe/
I'd wait for better sources like Figure 4 Weekly, or PWInsider.
^ Love the pic SD. I would love to see it. As old as they are I'd think it would be a pretty good match. It won't happen this year as Taker is already supposedly locked to wrestle Lesnar but could it happen in 2015?
^ Not ME!!!

[Image: http://cdn.business2community.com/wp-con..._class.jpg]
Never did like Sting.
Hope he really does come back
^ Comecack to where, you mean TNA?