Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrestlemania 30 - New Orleans Super Dome 4/6/14
Top 5 matches planned, as of this week.

- Batista vs. Randy Orton WWE World Heavyweight Championship (This should be a major hint as to what's gonna happen with two of the matches at the Rumble)

- Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar

- Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus

- CM Punk vs. Triple H

- John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestlemania-xxx-matches/
I truly hope this rumor isn't true, that would make this three out of the last four years that Bryan/Shemaus would have a match, each more infamous than the last. The first was a dark match, the second the 18 second debacle that turned out to be the best thing to happen to Bryan.

WWE is apparently hoping to bring in outspoken Seattle Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman for something at WrestleMania this year.

Ultimate Warrior vs. Ryback????

This could be the show Hulk Hogan debuts, but that would be short-sighted and probably the wrong move in the long run. Actually, it's looking more and more likely that Hogan will debut on the Feb. 24 episode of Monday Night Raw that will be used to kick off the WWE Network. What better way to get you to buy than to put "The Hulkster" in front of you and let him sell?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2014/1/25/5...wwe-return
Dean Ambrose and Damien Sandow (heels) vs. Roman Reigns & Big E. Langston????

Daniel Bryan vs. Shawn Michaels???? All of the interactions between Bryan and HBK in recent months would lead you to think that something is brewing. This is a match right here that could go down as one of the all-time Mania best if it happens. Can you IMAGINE 75,000 chants of YES, YES,YES, YES. They could literally blow the top of the Super Dome off, and wouldn't the "Show Stopper" with his huge ego and Mr. Wrestlemania want to be part of a match that what would surely be the most remembered spectacles of all time? Whoever gets that match with Bryan and is a part of those chants will be a part of Wrestling Lore forever!
I can see Shawn Michaels vs. Daniel Bryan, that would be the best match of the night.

I really wanted another legend to wrestle HHH at Mania instead of Punk...

I don't think Cena/Wyatt will be good.

It was being reported that their could have been a Hogan vs. Piper match at Mania but after doctors ran some tests and examined Hogan, the doctors decided against having Hogan being physical at Mania in any shape or forum.
Hmm, I could see Hogan and Piper managing in the CM Punk and HHH match. I could easily see a spectacle made of HHH bringing Hogan in as part of the Corporation, especially if Hogan is to be used to kickoff WWE's new channel. Punk and Roddy got along great a few weeks ago in the ring, so I could easily see him dropping pipe bombs on behalf of Punk.

As for Cena and Wyatt, I see it as a launching point for Wyatt. They will push him, and who better to make him the biggest player in the WWE than getting ring time with Cena!
Daniel Bryan & Sheamus...again?

Shoot me now.
Hope it will be better than Royal Rumble
RR was terrible.
^^ agree 100%
I think it's very clear now that Vince McMahon will not give the fans what they want.
I wonder if last nights Raw could have forced the WWE management to rethink their WM30 plans???? The horrible reception that Batista got at RR and last night said very loud and clear to Vince "Don't push this down my throat"! I felt if the WWE was really going to go through with the STUPID idea of Sheamus/Bryan, then we would have seen a turn last night. Instead, they were in the main event together and on the winning side.

Maybe, just maybe, the WWE nation will influence the WWE to not force CRAP down our throats!!!!
I can't wait for Wrestlemania! Never been to it before but, I already have my tickets for 30!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Word going around is that he will be hosting Wrestlemania like The Rock did a couple of years ago.
Strikeout King Wrote:[Image: http://www.sescoops.com/wp-content/uploa...poster.jpg]

This promotional flyer proves to me that the WWE doesn't have the "Star Power" it once had. Everytime they have to bring a 'Legend' back to Host/Wrestle... it makes me thing the "Titan Suits" realize their biggest card of the year is going to be weak.

XXX... Hogan (Host)
29... The Rock (Wrestling)
XVIII... The Rock (Wrestling)
XVII... The Rock (Host)

Not to mention "The Streak"... everybody wants to see The Undertaker.
^ Not everyone!
Who all is watching?
This guy is watching
Wrestelmania party at Dusty's house! I'll see you at 5:00!