Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 20 Sheldon Clark 17 in OT
wooderson Wrote:I think all the ridiculous predictions coming out of Inez this week had most people,without a team in this game, converting over to P-burg fans. Man, thats tough for me to say. Im not like BelfryPride, Im one of those Belfry grads that finds it a little tougher to root for P-burg but I guess Im in the process of trying.Confusedhh:
Yeah I can understand. I am a Pburg grad and found it hard at first to route for Belfry but now I route for Belfry every week that they're not playing Prestonsburg.
BCF4L Wrote:Yeah I can understand. I am a Pburg grad and found it hard at first to route for Belfry but now I route for Belfry every week that they're not playing Prestonsburg.

That's right my brother...same here.:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Well, I'm not a P'Burg fan either, but I have made alot of friends on here that are from P'Burg. I am for them or any other East KY team as long as they aren't on the field with Belfry, but once you step on the turf with my Pirates.....it's all buisness...
Stage 1 is denial. Just admit that I have converted you to a full time Pburg fan. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Stage 1 is denial. Just admit that I have converted you to a full time Pburg fan. Smile

You're funny....Smile

I can't wait to meet up with ya at the P'Burg\Belfry game....you still going ?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey BCF4L, I bet you'll be on here all night waiting for the "over-confident" SC fans to get on here and eat their big plate of crow.
SC is and was overrated.. they hadn't played anybody, Pburg is getting better and people in Pburg, know thier team wil be ready come playoff time.
haha you better believe it wooderson.

Not real sure yet BP. I have to see if we can get someone to watch the young' un. I'd say we probably will though. I don't guess you have to worry about not having a car to get to the game now.
wooderson Wrote:Hey BCF4L, I bet you'll be on here all night waiting for the "over-confident" SC fans to get on here and eat their big plate of crow.

Pass me a plate, because I picked SC in this one! P-burg seems to be playing some D now!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
I'll let you slide since you're from Belfry. I don't pay attention to anything you guys have to say. Smile jk
BCF4L Wrote:I'll let you slide since you're from Belfry. I don't pay attention to anything you guys have to say. Smile jk

LOL! That was a good one! Great win by the way!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
Had to work, what happened to my cards?
BCF4L Wrote:haha you better believe it wooderson.

Not real sure yet BP. I have to see if we can get someone to watch the young' un. I'd say we probably will though. I don't guess you have to worry about not having a car to get to the game now.

Hope you can make it. No the car is not a problem anymore.:rockon:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats to my blackats, keep it up boys.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
Congrats to Pburg.
Good game black cats you had the most heart and diserved the win. Good luck from here on out in the season.
Insight Wrote:Had to work, what happened to my cards?
Those terrible blackcats (your words) beat your mighty cardinals, pal.
former_cards_player02 Wrote:Good game black cats you had the most heart and diserved the win. Good luck from here on out in the season.
Nice comments man. We need more people on here like you. :Thumbs:
I was pretty upset with the officals in this game for both sides so I'll blame the loss on that LoL.Good win for p-burg sheldon clark had their chances to win but they didn't. I'm pretty upset with my cards but they will bounce back no doubt. I was a little too busy being distracted by some p**^# telling us sc fans to sit down while all the pburg fans were standing up cursing and throwing bottles at us because we show pride in our school. The authorities backed up the bottle throwers..sad sad
Congrats to P-Burg. There must have been alot of improvement happened since you guys played Pikeville. Good Job and keep getting better.
Congrats P-burg
Great job P'burg. I'll have my crow tomorrow. Maybe now Sc fans will show a little respect for people on here. You're not what you think. Keep up the hard work p'burg
Benchwarmer Wrote:Great job P'burg. I'll have my crow tomorrow. Maybe now Sc fans will show a little respect for people on here. You're not what you think. Keep up the hard work p'burg

you're exactly right
Im kind of surprised by the lack of response in this thread. I guess if SC would have won "most" of their fans would be on here gloating and kicking around P-burg. My O my how one game can change someones participation on a fan base website.
first off..both teams looked BAD....one and done for both in the playoffs IMO. Pburgs defense really shut down the cards run game. but SC's defense was strong too. could have goine either way. SC missed a field goal off the post to win the game in the 4th. congrats pburg and good luck the rest of the way, you deserved the win...

NOW, to you pburg fans who were AT the game....show some class to the opposing teams fans....i was HIT in the head with a pop bottle by a classless fan for standing up and cheering for a first down......then i was cursed by the lady behind me for questioning who threw it....the lady told an officer i was cussing her and causing a terrible ruccus...police came and talked to me and told me they were gonna trake me to jail....i couldnt say a word to him...wouldnt let me, he slapped my arm, verbally abused me, and did not even care i had been physically abused by a pburg fan.....ill never be at another sporting event at pburg again...very poor display of sportsmanship from the fan section.....however there were twp old men behind me who were very nice and wished SC the best of luck the rest of the way.. THANK YOU to you two fine gentleman....i hope you read this...
what do all you sc fans think about this game sheldon clark or the refs couldnt beat prestonsburg could they.
blackcatjt Wrote:what do all you sc fans think about this game sheldon clark or the refs couldnt beat prestonsburg could they.

moot point...calls were bad both ways...WAY to many flags....
that cop was douchebag corn....you shoulda jacked him up...and that old lady!!!
Corndog, thats sounds like how all the SC fans treat everyone on here.
i WILL NEVER give pburg respect. Your fans are aweful IMO this game could of gone either way
Benchwarmer Wrote:Corndog, thats sounds like how all the SC fans treat everyone on here.

yeh we throw bottles and crap at people...EXACTLY how it sounds....:moon: