Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 20 Sheldon Clark 17 in OT
corndog23 Wrote:first off..both teams looked BAD....one and done for both in the playoffs IMO. Pburgs defense really shut down the cards run game. but SC's defense was strong too. could have goine either way. SC missed a field goal off the post to win the game in the 4th. congrats pburg and good luck the rest of the way, you deserved the win...

NOW, to you pburg fans who were AT the game....show some class to the opposing teams fans....i was HIT in the head with a pop bottle by a classless fan for standing up and cheering for a first down......then i was cursed by the lady behind me for questioning who threw it....the lady told an officer i was cussing her and causing a terrible ruccus...police came and talked to me and told me they were gonna trake me to jail....i couldnt say a word to him...wouldnt let me, he slapped my arm, verbally abused me, and did not even care i had been physically abused by a pburg fan.....ill never be at another sporting event at pburg again...very poor display of sportsmanship from the fan section.....however there were twp old men behind me who were very nice and wished SC the best of luck the rest of the way.. THANK YOU to you two fine gentleman....i hope you read this...

I feel your post is not appropriate because you group all Pburg fans in attendance as being class-less. If you have a problem with a fan or person or officer then you need to file charges. You are way off base if you think that all Pburg fans in attendance are classless.
benchwarmer have u ever made an educated post? sheldon clark fans have great sportsmanship.we speak our opinions and what we think but try to show some decent sportsmanship but jesus christ it was a shame to sit in those pburg stands tonight
Crow taste mighty well!!! Congrats to the Blackcats! GREAT GAME
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I feel your post is not appropriate because you group all Pburg fans in attendance as being class-less. If you have a problem with a fan or person or officer then you need to file charges. You are way off base if you think that all Pburg fans in attendance are classless.

did you not read the end of that post?
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I feel your post is not appropriate because you group all Pburg fans in attendance as being class-less. If you have a problem with a fan or person or officer then you need to file charges. You are way off base if you think that all Pburg fans in attendance are classless.

i feel you neglected to read the bottom of my post....there were some good sports, but there were some bad ones...and they more then make up for the good ones.....
We all need to focus back on the topic before this thread gets out of hand! We all need to respect each other on here and at the games!
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
OK2NV Wrote:Crow taste mighty well!!! Congrats to the Blackcats! GREAT GAME

I think we are officially up to two crow eaters in the congregation now,OK2NV and Corndog. It appears that one of them finds them dang black birds mighty tasty. :thumpsup:
Meade Wrote:did you not read the end of that post?

Yes, I read the post completely. He said there were two old men, where from? He simply said that all Pburg fans in attendance showed no class. He is wrong pure and simple.
I'm still smiling P'burg 20 Sheldon Clark 17. Know you know how it fills to have things thrown back in your face. In all honesty I wish Sc the best of luck the rest of the year and hope the learn from this. Sc you have built a solid program but sometimes you need to simple play the game. As far as the P'burg fans acting that way it is wrong. I would never act that way or even support it. chipper jones respect your elders no matter what.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:Yes, I read the post completely. He said there were two old men, where from? He simply said that all Pburg fans in attendance showed no class. He is wrong pure and simple.

where esle would they be from!!! jesus christ....
he was talking about two old peeps from pburg thats just common sense
SC is overrated, and seems like thier weak schedule was thier downfall.. I was surprised at the thought that the SC team showed no emotion.. is there troube in Inez????
no
Benchwarmer Wrote:I'm still smiling P'burg 20 Sheldon Clark 17. Know you know how it fills to have things thrown back in your face. In all honesty I wish Sc the best of luck the rest of the year and hope the learn from this. Sc you have built a solid program but sometimes you need to simple play the game. As far as the P'burg fans acting that way it is wrong. I would never act that way or even support it. chipper jones respect your elders no matter what.

I agree, it is a shame when some idiot throws a bottle or something. It just gives someone fuel to attack all the fans. Good luck to SC for the rest of the season, you have a good team. You just ran into a team that wanted it a little more tonight.
Meade Wrote:i WILL NEVER give pburg respect. Your fans are aweful IMO this game could of gone either way

Correct me if Im wrong but how does a teams fans justify you not giving the players the respect they deserve. They beat your team on this night. Their fans were unclassy. So what. It still doesnt change the fact that the kids playing for P-burg won a game that not one SC fan on this site said they could. That in itself should earn some respect.
BeaverCreek Connection Wrote:I agree, it is a shame when some idiot throws a bottle or something. I just gives someone fuel to attack all the fans. Good luck to SC for the rest of the season, you have a good team. You just ran into a team that wanted it a little more tonight.

I'll agree with that:thumpsup:
wooderson Wrote:Correct me if Im wrong but how does a teams fans justify you not giving the players the respect they deserve. They beat your team on this night. Their fans were unclassy. So what. It still doesnt change the fact that the kids playing for P-burg won a game that not one SC fan on this site said they could. That in itself should earn some respect.

dude i dont care .. no respect from me
wooderson Wrote:Correct me if Im wrong but how does a teams fans justify you not giving the players the respect they deserve. They beat your team on this night. Their fans were unclassy. So what. It still doesnt change the fact that the kids playing for P-burg won a game that not one SC fan on this site said they could. That in itself should earn some respect.

MOST of their players have my respect..their team did what it had to do to win...but #81,dont know his name...threw an elbow to the throat of an SC player...got ejected for it, then threw a hissy fit on the sidelines...
congrats to the Blackcats!
Meade thats why you don't recieve any respect.
ok..im getting tired of the p-burg fans putting all the sc fans down.they need to learn that just because thay won dosent mean there a better team..sc didnt play very well or did p-burg..this game was one of the worst games i have seen by the refs(both ways)one play a player form p-burg got his finger stuck in #32 facemask...im pretty sure thats should have been a face mask but no call...and no not many fans from p-burg has class i seen a couple but there was not alot..this game could have went both ways.. #63 missed a game winning field goal that bounced off from the goal post..sc line didnt play very well at all..there was one funny thing about the game tho..after it was all over p-burg was chanting "WE WANT BELFRY"...both teams didnt look very good and im pretty sure that if ether team played belfry they would get killed..
corndog23 Wrote:where esle would they be from!!! jesus christ....

Did not mean to upset you. If these two old guys were from Pburg then either you or them was probably in the wrong cheering section, it does not matter though. No fan should throw anything, that fan should have been immediately removed from the stadium. Just dont class all fans like the one that threw the bottle. Thats not fair, 99 2/3% of the fans from Pburg are great fans that have tons of class. I sure there are examples of classless fans from your school and all others including Pburg.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Meade thats why you don't recieve any respect.

i get enough respect
Meade Wrote:dude i dont care .. no respect from me

I know, I know you dont care. You seemed to care a few days ago when you were proclaiming SC as the second coming. Sometimes you have to show a little respect to get it in return and apparently respect isnt something you know anything about. Being a sore loser is easy. Try something different someday and give somebody credit when they accomplish something you never thought possible. Its a shame when a program has great kids and a coach I consider one of the most respectful men I have ever known and then they have "some fans" who have no idea what the definition of class and respect mean. I can guarantee you right now that Shawn and the rest of his coaching staff have nothing but respect for P-burg after what they did tonight.
Yea I respect myself to but it's not enough.
your ghey benchwarmer
Whats ghey? Is that another word for respect?
your respect benchwarmer.....doesnt look like it is respect to me..
yea benchwarmer thats it.. because in that sentence if u replace "ghey" with "respect " u get "your respect benchwarmer" which makes sense..
Here's my respect for you. I wish P'burg and Sheldon Clark Players the best of luck for the rest of the season. sheldon Clark keep building your program and I hope you guys make it to the carpet soon. P'burg with a little work and time you will get back to your old hard nosed football selfs.