Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catchers In The 14th
Catchers are really important to the team. Who are your fav? :Thumbs:
I think that Devon Pelfrey of Powell co. is a pretty good catcher all-around
Hahahahahaha
56th_batboi Wrote:I think that Devon Pelfrey of Powell co. is a pretty good catcher all-around
I agree.Devon is a great defensive catcher and is a very good hitter. First year varsity last year batting almost .400 is very impressive. Keep up the good work Big Boy.:Thumbs:
Good Job
The Baker kid from Leslie is very good.
DIAMONDCUTTER Wrote:The Baker kid from Leslie is very good.

:thumpsup: Best in the region!
tyler turpin from estill looked solid when we played them last year
Pelfrey all-region as a 10th grader on the 14th region championship team...what the discussion?
Mike Hogg-LCC!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Mike Hogg-LCC!
He is good
cardinalsfan07 Wrote:tyler turpin from estill looked solid when we played them last year
I do agree here..sometime's he actually did better than benedict.jmo.
true.. and hes just not a catcher.. he can kill the ball with his BIG STICK
DIAMONDCUTTER Wrote:The Baker kid from Leslie is very good.
How about the kid at Knott Central? He's looked pretty good on both sides of the ball.
That Pelfrey Kid from powell Is pretty good. Helped the team out alot last year. JMO
Devon Pelfrey is a good catcher in the reigion...IMO...
The College One Wrote:Devon Pelfrey is a good catcher in the reigion...IMO...

Yup probably the best :1:
Yea Devon Pelfrey is great .. Best in the region all around ..
JBS's catcher Brent Hall has the potential to be great. I believe he was hitting somewhere around .400 last year
Mike Hogg LCC a pretty good catcher maybe one of the best in the region as well
How bout TJ searcy from hazard he seems to be really steppin up bein just a sophomore...
Pelfrey from powell is probably the best defensive catcher in the region.i don't know how many games i went to last year and seen him block balls that could have changed the game.he also has the bat to back it up.but southwood will give him a run for his money for the starting position. JMO
Timmy Baker
Total Domination Wrote:Pelfrey from powell is probably the best defensive catcher in the region.i don't know how many games i went to last year and seen him block balls that could have changed the game.he also has the bat to back it up.but southwood will give him a run for his money for the starting position. JMO

Are you serious? How many years has Southwood caught? Pelfrey was an all region cathcer as a soph and a leader on the team. Not a chance.
ok catchers have to be smart and athletic unless couch is calling the game but top in the region on both sides
1.) baker
2.) hogg
3.) smith
4.) pelfrey
5.) searcy more of a hitting catcher needs work
pelfrey last year: all region team as a soph, Second on the team in hitting at about .380, and one of the best gloves in the region.

pelfrey this year: All region(maybe MVP), average over .400, at least 4 homeruns, and the best glove in the region.

Not another catcher in the region will have a better year this year. Baker is great, but all rest is behind.
Timmy Baker (Leslie) - Senior

Best catcher in the 14th region
That is pretty BOLD of you to guess. We all will see.
JustTrying Wrote:That is pretty BOLD of you to guess. We all will see.

k.
Devon Pelfrey From Powell Is The Best Catcher Ever. He Will Prove It This Year For You Non-believers.