Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County 14 Johnson Central 8th Grade 0 Lets Review The Game
Martin County would receive the ball. Several Plays and 1st downs later Austin Stepp hooks up with Channing Smith for the first touch down of the night. Extra point attempt NO GOOD. Then on the kick off MC squibbed the ball and gave Central better than average field position. But MC defense would shut them down. Although JC has several good atheletes # 36 tough kid, #1 Zack another great player. Late in the first half Austin Stepp aired one out to Tyler Lafferty to put up another TD. Channing Smith made an untouched run for the 2 points making it 14 -0. On the next drive JC converted several 4th down plays for 1st downs but with a fumble and a few critical stops MC would win this one. Austin Stepp went 4-6 on passing I don't know the yardage. I also cant remember how many the JC QB completed maybe 2 or 3 for 7?

Officaiating the game was OK even though Shane Hall JC 7th grade coach was the head officicial of this game.

JC has been the hardest hitting team I have seen this year. It was a very good game. MC says undfeated at 5-0 JC has two losses Perry County and this one.

How did you see the game?
I seen it just the way you did. JC should have at least tied the game though. However, they couldn't hold onto the ball. They fumbled 2 times inside the 20 and another at about the 30. Martin Co. has a great football team and the future looks bright for the cards. Good luck to both teams the rest of the way.:rockon:
like i said martin county would win..
Lord Yeaaaa
[Image: http://www.austinstepp.com/team.jpg]

WHAT A CREW
Martin County's good and so is Johnson County. Martin was just better that night though. I had the very best view available and from what I saw both Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark will have some dandy players in the future. How did the rest of you think the game was called? I personally thought the officials done a great job.
i think it was probably the worst officiating that i have ever seen...
Martin county won this game because they played like champions and they will probably face central 8th again and i would have to say that the results will be the same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personaly i thought Martin County done a great job in the game even thought the officiating was horrible especially in the 4th quarter
i thought oth teams doen good but it was martin countys turn to shine that game and lil buddy is probably right if we faced the again the resulsts would be the same