Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mt. Rushmore of BGR?
I would really like to see some of our members from just a couple of years ago come back.
For example, all the HC fans that me and zaga run off lol.
Westside Wrote:Dusty, Strikeout King, Gut, Zaga

I was going to include Granny Bear but we all know women belong in the kitchen, in the bed, and behind the scenes.

I haven't been here since the beginning; it just SEEMS that way. And know this baby, I can do the kitchen, the bed and behind the scenes and still post on BGR 7,000 times. It isn't difficult for some of us.
:Clap:

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I would really like to see some of our members from just a couple of years ago come back.
For example, all the HC fans that me and zaga run off lol.

I'm trying, seriously I am. I got a few new members, but the older ones are doing other things.....like thinking about how to kill you and zagafan!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:I haven't been here since the beginning; it just SEEMS that way. And know this baby, I can do the kitchen, the bed and behind the scenes and still post on BGR 7,000 times. It isn't difficult for some of us.
:Clap:

I'm trying, seriously I am. I got a few new members, but the older ones are doing other things.....like thinking about how to kill you and zagafan!
Confusednicker:

Oh Granny Bear, I love it when you call me baby.
You are getting as perverted as Stardust & RIUTG!!!

Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:You are getting as perverted as Stardust & RIUTG!!!

Confusednicker:

Any time you are compared to Dusty and Gut you must be doing something right. :thanks:
Granny Bear, you are one of my favorite posters on here because you always have class yet take nothing from nobody.
Thank you Westside; I really appreciate it!! I feel the same toward you as well. However, you must have missed my melt down last football season when we were playing Greeneville, TN. Look it up; you'll love it!! My comments were directed at "barb", and I really did look for her during the game.
That class went to detention went barb came calling Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
See that 64SUR?? You and me baby!!!

Wink

Bow chic a wow wow!!! lol

For me it goes like this

Stardust
Runitupthegut-the first person I met on BGR and he welcomed me and has helped me when I need it.
Granny because she is the hottest granny on this earth and if I was older I would ...................@#$%&. lol
Wideright because he is funny and probably the most misunderstood person on BGR.
Spud6 was I think the 2nd person to welcome me and as nice of a person as you could ever talk to from what I can tell.

I don't know Torq and I'm sure he is a great person but he never gets on much and he has never answered a message I have sent so............ yea.
:Thumbs:
Do-double-gg Wrote:Bow chic a wow wow!!! lol

For me it goes like this

Stardust
Runitupthegut-the first person I met on BGR and he welcomed me and has helped me when I need it.
Granny because she is the hottest granny on this earth and if I was older I would ...................@#$%&. lol
Wideright because he is funny and probably the most misunderstood person on BGR.
Spud6 was I think the 2nd person to welcome me and as nice of a person as you could ever talk to from what I can tell.

I don't know Torq and I'm sure he is a great person but he never gets on much and he has never answered a message I have sent so............ yea.

Spud and WideRight are sweethearts! Love those kids to death. Dusty and RIUTG...dunno.

Bolded statement is an inside joke, so no rumors!!
:devilflam

When I first met do-double-gg, he had made the trip to Johnson Central to watch us play football. So when I got there, everyone starts yelling...there's a man looking for you!! So I proceed to adjust my hair and make-up!!!
Do-double-gg is an extremely nice young man; despite some of his posts!!
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Spud and WideRight are sweethearts! Love those kids to death. Dusty and RIUTG...dunno.

When I first met do-double-gg, he had made the trip to Johnson Central to watch us play football. So when I got there, everyone starts yelling...there's a man looking for you!! So I proceed to adjust my hair and make-up!!!
Confusednicker:

Im going that have to start a rumor thread.
Oh yeah?? Saw you the other night with Michael Sam!
^
We chilling at the drag club
The Original BGR Mafia! If any of the founding fathers remember us, lol...
I was recruited by Williamsburg fans to join BGR.....I feel lucky I have Granny private number.....:muscleman:
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The Original BGR Mafia! If any of the founding fathers remember us, lol...

Holy crap PB, where have you been? How could we forget those hilarious chat lobbies? Lol
Chat lobbies???? Chat lobbies????

WHERE have you boys been? and WHAT have you been doing??

Wink
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:The Original BGR Mafia! If any of the founding fathers remember us, lol...
So. Much. Hell. Was. Raised.

Ring 'Em Up! Baby baaaabbbbyyyyy!
Granny Bear Wrote:Chat lobbies???? Chat lobbies????

WHERE have you boys been? and WHAT have you been doing??

Wink

Haha, it was good times at about 2 in the morning about the most random things you could think of.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Spud and WideRight are sweethearts! Love those kids to death. Dusty and RIUTG...dunno.

Confusednicker:

Confusednicker:
Ring'Em Up Wrote:

#boom
Pulp Fiction Wrote:torQQue
Stardust
Strikeout King
WideRight05

Do-double-gg Wrote:Bow chic a wow wow!!! lol

For me it goes like this

Stardust

I am seriously touched that you guys put me on your list.

In all honesty, I don't deserve it.

I would start mine with QQ...and after that, there are many members of this site, past and present, you could make a good argument for. I'm not one of them though.
Panther Thunder Wrote:So. Much. Hell. Was. Raised.

Ring 'Em Up! Baby baaaabbbbyyyyy!

And now you and I are moderators hahahah!
If I were going to make a true Mt Rushmore of BGR, id have to do it like this.

TorQQue-Founder. If George W. is on Mt Rushmore, than Torqque has to be on BGR's.

Midee- The second hand man. The enlightened one, the Thomas Jefferson if you will. While you may not see him, BGR wouldn't be what it is without guys like this.

Stardust- Someone had to be the Teddy Bear and take all the glory on everything. Only Stardust will do on this one. Dusty Roosevelt you say?

StrikeoutKing- The man who constantly shows no bias and wants equality on the site. If theres an Abe Lincoln on here, it SOK. Ive never heard him bash a member, hes third all time on post, and deserves it.

Honorable Mention
Mr Kimball/Deleted Account lol
BlackCatAlum
CatDawg
EKUAlum05
I'd probably go with ^ as well. I'd throw MVP2s name in the mix as well as all of those maybe minus Kimball haha
^Have you spoke with MVP or Midee in awhile alfus?
Spud6 Wrote:^Have you spoke with MVP or Midee in awhile alfus?

MVP is still around a bit.

Haven't seen Midee on in a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^I haven't talked to either one in like 3 years.
MVP is my brother in law lol
He doesn't get online anymore.
He's been domesticated,