•  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin coaching search
I'm starting to think, No one knows!!!!!!!
Come on Corbin join the H-CLUB
HAYWOOD
HILTON
HALCOMB
HOWARD
HADDIX?
Confusederiously: who's it gonna be?????
E's Army Wrote:64SUR I thought you won the spelling bee at Big Creek Elementry. Surely you beat Mattie Jones in spelling.

Sure didn't E's Army finish 41st out of 43.....8th grader. Confusedhh:
Dog to a dog!!
redstorm Wrote:Dog to a dog!!

So it's Reid?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:So it's Reid?

this looks like it's going to overtime so:beerwez::partyhardConfusedmoke::phone::popcorn:
:novb: Running out :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:
redstorm Wrote:Dog to a dog!!

Dang I feel much better now coming from a Whitley fan. Do the math. :blondetea redstorm I believe it will be Haddix. :relaxing:
And the new coach is...........................................................................................

.Still waiting I guess??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
I have never seen the beat of this.... Surely they know.. Or do they? I heard they were talkin to Chuck Smith.
Tug of war between football & academics going on inside the meeting room. Mcneil going to have to decide.
The Outsider Wrote:Tug of war between football & academics going on inside the meeting room. Mcneil going to have to decide.

As in what? Aren't they attaching a Homebound job with it?

...oh wait, that's one of those positions that if Betty Jo English teacher takes it, all is right with the world. But, Bobby Jo football coach takes it and crap hits the fan.
The Outsider Wrote:Tug of war between football & academics going on inside the meeting room. Mcneil going to have to decide.

I doubt that corbin wants a football coach Haddix can do both. Confusederiously:
If the Hounds let Haddix go, they will be looking for another coach in about 2 or 3 years from now. Hes the best young coach in Eastern Kentucky.
The_Rock Wrote:If the Hounds let Haddix go, they will be looking for another coach in about 2 or 3 years from now. Hes the best young coach in Eastern Kentucky.

No there are better coaches or young coaches, but they aren't stupid enough to apply for this job.
johnnyd Wrote:No there are better coaches or young coaches, but they aren't stupid enough to apply for this job.

Dang that is a pretty good observation. I don't think the Corbin job recived teh attention they thought it would. They maybe wishing for Jewell to be back at the Helm real soon.
TopCat Wrote:Dang that is a pretty good observation. I don't think the Corbin job recived teh attention they thought it would. They maybe wishing for Jewell to be back at the Helm real soon.

Sorry TopCat it want happen. Confusedecret:
My cousin teaches at Corbin and she says that they are talking to a former central Kentucky coach from Pulaski county that taught science. He is one of the better coaches in Kentucky history.
They are going to the third tie-breaker this afternoon. Going to flip a coin.
Heard it's between Haddix and Reid....
I Rule The World Wrote:Heard it's between Haddix and Reid....

You heard right.
No sure if Haddix's offense will go over well in Corbin.
Haddix has no "1" offense. He had the Air Raid in Breathitt 90-10 pass, pro style 1 back set in college 70-30 run, and shotgun zone read 60-40 run at pcc... Unlike most, he plays the offense that fits his kids... And he knows his X's and O's. Find a kid that wouldn't want to be in an offense he runs, dare ya..
Beginning to hear background check. Clock is ticking :poker face:
I Rule The World Wrote:No sure if Haddix's offense will go over well in Corbin.

Haddix's offense might just be the shot in the arm that the Corbin offense needs to get over the hump.
Haddix:Thumbs:
Dang I keep getting conflicting information. Confusedmoke: Confusedmoke:
bcpc Wrote:Haddix has no "1" offense. He had the Air Raid in Breathitt 90-10 pass, pro style 1 back set in college 70-30 run, and shotgun zone read 60-40 run at pcc... Unlike most, he plays the offense that fits his kids... And he knows his X's and O's. Find a kid that wouldn't want to be in an offense he runs, dare ya..

Sounds like the best fit for any team,do the right thing and hire Haddix.
Lol. Crazy crazy stuff
  •  Previous
  • 21(current)
  • Next