18 Holy Cross (Louisville) 87

19 Marshall Co 76

20 North Laurel 75

21 Henderson Co 71

22 South Laurel 64

23 Meade Co 54

24 Sacred Heart 54

25 Allen Co Scottsville 52

Others Receiving Votes: Notre Dame, East Jessamine, Dupont Manual, Butler, Assumption, Lafayette, Franklin Co., Montgomery Co, Bourbon County, Union Co., Eastern, Estill Co, Woodford Co, North Oldham (1), Edmondson County, Daviess Co, Butler County, Boyd County, Franklin-Simpson, Green County, Magoffin County, Southern, Clark County, Pleasure Ridge Park, Ryle, Corbin, Elizabethtown, Dunbar, Lexington Christian, Tates Creek, Clay Co, Johnson Central, Bullitt Central, Apollo, Christian Academy, Henry Clay, Conner, Fern Creek, Gallatin County, Harrison Co., Russell, Southwestern, Warren East

http://www.kyhighschoolsoftball.com/rankings.htm
The usual suspects at the top, and rightfully so. Some question marks at the bottom. Hard to see North or South Laurel as being top 25 at this point. Assumption, Estill and several others could make their way into the poll as the season progresses.
Assumption won't, but Notre Dame will for sure. I see Ballard has a cupcake schedule early on, so they will remain higher than they should. Bullitt East will rise, along with Madisonville No.-Hop., Livingston and Anderson County. Oldham Co. will fall out of Top 25 by 2nd week of April. Male has one of the most brutal schedules I've seen, but they will rise in my estimation. I read that the Metro coaches in the 6th & 7th combined ranked Male #1 with Mercy #2, Ballard #3 and Bullitt East #4, so it seems the coaches in their backyard may know something the rest of us don't. I also look for Gallatin to make it to maybe jump into the top 25, if they can get games in. Conner also from the 9th possibly, but the 9th doesn't have a history of coaches voting, so it's historically either Ryle or whoever won the region the previous year getting recognized.
Looks about right to me. Too early to make a full prediction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Surely North Oldham didn't receive a first place vote. I'm not really sure why they received any votes at all to be honest.

It will be interesting to see just how good McCracken County is after the consolidation of 3 softball powers (Heath, Lone Oak, and Reidland).