Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aau 2014
It's AAU season. Who are some of the better teams in 6th, 7th, and 8th? Who's playing with who, which teams are the better teams, and where are the teams playing?
Kentucky playmakers are one of the better 6th grade teams in the state. They won the D1 state tournament 2 weekends ago. They have some of the better players from Northern Pulaski and South Laurel on the team. I think a kid from Estill plays with them too.
2 of the varsity/8th graders from Southern Middle in Pulaski Co. are playing with We All Can Go All-Stars based out of Nashville. Steven Fitzgerald and Danny Butt. Also, Colton Fraley from Northern Pulaski is playing with the 6th grade WACG All-star team.
I am hearing danny and steven quit wacg after this weekends tourny in nashville
colton played really well for wacg 6th this weekend in nashville from the feed back I am getting
Well we would take both of them in a heartbeat if they weren't playing with WACG anymore. They are great ball players and are an instant impact on any team they play on.
hardcore, who is we? and they are not with wacg anymore. with hoop dreams
WACG is recruiting every week.(LIKE A 10 DAY contract in NBA) You can get cut every week.Now they are going after kid from Atl, Oh. & Louisville in 6th and will cut to make room! $ talks!!!! Those 3 will not get cut....
Why did they quit?
huge fight broke out in wacg nashville tourny. when I say huge it was 100 plus fighting all over the place. men fighting men, women fighting women, men fighting women, kids fighting kids It was a mess. several carried out on stretchers. time for a change
ky playmaker Wrote:huge fight broke out in wacg nashville tourny. when I say huge it was 100 plus fighting all over the place. men fighting men, women fighting women, men fighting women, kids fighting kids It was a mess. several carried out on stretchers. time for a change

Two hospitalized after fight at Pearl Cohn High School
Posted: Mar 15, 2014 11:04 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 15, 2014 11:04 PM EDT
Posted by Kayla Moore - email
NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) - A fight during a local basketball tournament left two people in the hospital Saturday evening.

MOREAdditional Links
Pearl Cohn High School was playing host to several schools when a disagreement broke out between two teams. That's when dozens of people got involved.

Police quickly broke up the crowd. Two people are being treated for minor injuries.
I'm hearing it was a pretty big fight also. The school apparently did not let them finish the tournament there. WACG had to find alternate gyms to finish the tournament.
What a shame our society has become this way. Glad to see that these boys and their parents want NO part of this
So who else will be playing with Hoop Dreams 8th? Will Hoop Dreams have a 7th grade team?
hoop dreams had tryouts for just about every grade but seldom end up doing every grade. I look for steven and danny to play 9th grade most of the time