Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Underated seniors in the area
Underated seniors in the area,who is your pick
DALLAS SUTTON- RUSSELL-Has really stepped up to play this year, actually there are alot of boys you diod not hear about last year that are really playing well for Russell right now... well you have 28 seniors hard to pick only one................
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Dallas Sutton has stepped up this year along with the other 27 seniors on Russell's team.
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Well, what about Beekman leading tackler Russell has...5'8 160 not to bad. Reminds me of another kid, smallest on the team with the most tackles,just had to throw that in.#20:devilflam
JFLDAD Wrote:Well, what about Beekman leading tackler Russell has...5'8 160 not to bad. Reminds me of another kid, smallest on the team with the most tackles,just had to throw that in.#20:devilflam

TRUE ABOUT #20, But Beekman is not really underated, you heard his name last year as a junior....... Yea he leads the team in tackles too, and he should. Linebacker at 5'8 160....... No body would give him credit...................... untill he hits you the first time. Then it is on like Donkey Kong.....
Oh yea and that number 20 kid, whats his name.........???????????? Has not been a sleeper since he was 7 years old heck I remember a QB going out of the game with shot from him................. Still feels it to this day!!!!!!
Shelby Valley's Tyler Cable and Lucas Simpkins.
i think that ryan shurtleff is underated. he goes hard knows his assignments and always comes ready to play a true pleasure to coach.
Russell Johnson Phelps..... runs hard, plays hard, good kid all around!
See...this is why we have free posts, to get kids names out that you hardly hear about.
Think of Russell and you hear, Kasey Clark.............was Josh Gross............ People even to this day in Junior Football League. make statements to other parents...... "He (coach) only cares about the running backs." This is the stupidest thing I ever heard. Parents do not understand and younger kids do not understand, heck older kids do not understand........THE PRO'S get it, because they see their bonus go up for being a great lineman...... HELLO !!!!!! Running backs are as good as the line that blocks in front of them. Parents all want their son or DAUGHTER to be the running back ,, it brings the glory-------BUT only if you are good...... You keep running to the wrong hole and eventually you dont run the ball anymore........
Granted,,,,,Josh or Kasey have rightfully deserved the recognition that they get..... 43 TD's and 44TD's...the Line gets its just rewards when they interview the RB and they say... Guys go talk to the lineman.. I can not run if there are no holes.........
11 positions on the field...4 backs and 7 on the line.......... go figure the odds..........
josh richardson from jenkins has really stepped up this year, his became a good leader for the team. this kid plays hard and with alot of heart. also spencer fields for jenkins has come ready to play, along with kevin potter, both are great on D.
Great Post D.

For Ashland I'd throw Michael Walters, Jesse Parsley, Travis Gallagher, and Lacy Snodgrass of the lines out there. These guys don't get much credit for opening up holes on offense, and closing them down on defense.

Chris Hall also needs some serious congrats. He's a very talented senior running back who has had a back who is a year younger than him get all of the carries and attention, because he knows it was best for the team. Instead of whining, he did something about it and has become a huge contributor on the defensive side of the ball and one of the emotional leaders of the Tomcats.
#5 Kevin Potter Jenkins, Hank Simpson Letcher Central.
Willis-Perry Central and Hubbard-Leslie County
Tomcat68 Wrote:Great Post D.

For Ashland I'd throw Michael Walters, Jesse Parsley, Travis Gallagher, and Lacy Snodgrass of the lines out there. These guys don't get much credit for opening up holes on offense, and closing them down on defense.

Chris Hall also needs some serious congrats. He's a very talented senior running back who has had a back who is a year younger than him get all of the carries and attention, because he knows it was best for the team. Instead of whining, he did something about it and has become a huge contributor on the defensive side of the ball and one of the emotional leaders of the Tomcats.

is lacy snodgrass a girl?
dfblackcat53 Wrote:is lacy snodgrass a girl?

HAHA No! We give him a hard enough time, though.
dfblackcat53 Wrote:is lacy snodgrass a girl?
lacy snodgrass is 6'5 250lbs
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Shelby Valley's Tyler Cable and Lucas Simpkins.

Lucas is only a Junior, but no, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.
PHS95 Wrote:Russell Johnson Phelps..... runs hard, plays hard, good kid all around!

I agree 100%
Anthony Barker..... Running Back from SF....he is playing with a real young team and a weak o-line....he also makes pretty much all of their tackels on defence as well....if this kid was playing with better talent....its untelling how good he would be.
Wes Woods- Prestonsburg- He's around 6'3 or 4 and weighs about 215-225 and is a brute ! Awsome LB and DE for the Blackcats he is in on every tackle !

also

Tyler Layne- Plays both sides of the ball and is a hoss ! he is a really good OL and DL !
Timmy Baker of Leslie- Middle backer
I think Lincoln Slone from Prestonsburg is a pretty underrated player..I believe he is a Senior, I could be wrong though.
Moe Wrote:I think Lincoln Slone from Prestonsburg is a pretty underrated player..I believe he is a Senior, I could be wrong though.

Yes, he's a senior ! He is also underated !
blackcat_student Wrote:Yes, he's a senior ! He is also underated !

u love exclamation points...lol

I think Sam chaffin is a pretty underrated senior lineman.
phsblackcats Wrote:u love exclamation points...lol

I really do ! lol
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:Shelby Valley's Tyler Cable and Lucas Simpkins.

Lucas is just an Junior
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Lucas is only a Junior, but no, he doesn't get the respect he deserves.

I agree
NYY10 Wrote:Lucas is just an Junior

LOL every one ball me out over it. LOL
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:LOL every one ball me out over it. LOL

Hey now, we just mght, okay? LoL...I think a Senior who is overlooked is Colby Newsome, he makes some big plays when he gets the ball. It's just, he doesn't get the ball very much at all. But, he can be explosive when he touches it.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Hey now, we just mght, okay? LoL...I think a Senior who is overlooked is Colby Newsome, he makes some big plays when he gets the ball. It's just, he doesn't get the ball very much at all. But, he can be explosive when he touches it.

SNIFF SNIFF every ones so mean to meSad
Agreed! Also, Chris Yates.