•  Previous
  • 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Spring prognostication
I sure wish football season would hurry up and get here. I myself cant wait to see if my son will get into it. I also hope he will come live with me when he is able too. But where he lives there are some good programs. I wouldn't care a bit to see him at Raceland or Ashland because he will be going to a elementary school in Ashland but I cant remember the name yet?
That is exactly what is going on. The transfer from one style of play to another. It leaves some teams behind.
bac2369 Wrote:I sure wish football season would hurry up and get here. I myself cant wait to see if my son will get into it. I also hope he will come live with me when he is able too. But where he lives there are some good programs. I wouldn't care a bit to see him at Raceland or Ashland because he will be going to a elementary school in Ashland but I cant remember the name yet?

Crabb, Hager, and Poage are the three elementary schools at Ashland I believe. Both Raceland and Ashland have good youth programs. Good coaches from flag-all the way up. Where is he at now?
According to strikeout king it is 55 days until football season. I think since it's 55 days, that should be a holiday.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)