•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A Spring prognostication
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg got a transfer? Wow I wonder where he came from?

Shelby valley 6'4 280lb i think Confusednicker:
Williamsburg 1
Paintsville 2
Hazard 3
Fairview 4
Pineville 5
Pikeville 6
Raceland 7
anybody 8
anybody9
Harlan 10
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg 1
Paintsville 2
Hazard 3
Fairview 4
Pineville 5
Pikeville 6
Raceland 7
anybody 8
anybody9
Harlan 10

:hilarious:
bac2369 Wrote:Williamsburg got a transfer? Wow I wonder where he came from?

I hope mayfield Confusednicker:
topnotch Wrote:Williamsburg 1
Paintsville 2
Hazard 3
Fairview 4
Pineville 5
Pikeville 6
Raceland 7
anybody 8
anybody9
Harlan 10

Mayfield and Frankfort don't even make the top 10?:dudecomeon:Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:Mayfield and Frankfort don't even make the top 10?:dudecomeon:Confusednicker:

Topnotch,Topnotch :theman: :pondering:
Mayfield repeats. Everyone else is playing for second place.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe…maybe not. Thats why they play the game. Theres alot more talent in the east than what it gets credit for.
This is going to be an interesting year. I think the Cardinals will have the best defense in all of class a this year. I think the offense should be good, but we usually don't do real well with a soph qb. There seems to be a learning curve there. The difference this year will be that qb won't have to do it all. That is because we will have what will someday be the best rb in the state. That rb will only be a soph this year though as well. He still showed he had great vision and great speed this year as a fresh though. I think he very well could be the best back in 1a this year. We also have 2 or 3 other backs that are not far behind. That will relieve the tension of the young qb. Therefore, I still like our chances of a 3 pete.
mysonis55 Wrote:This is going to be an interesting year. I think the Cardinals will have the best defense in all of class a this year. I think the offense should be good, but we usually don't do real well with a soph qb. There seems to be a learning curve there. The difference this year will be that qb won't have to do it all. That is because we will have what will someday be the best rb in the state. That rb will only be a soph this year though as well. He still showed he had great vision and great speed this year as a fresh though. I think he very well could be the best back in 1a this year. We also have 2 or 3 other backs that are not far behind. That will relieve the tension of the young qb. Therefore, I still like our chances of a 3 pete.

Just remember mysonis55... 3 strike an your're out in 1A. :truestory:
That's alright. We are very much looking forward to 2a. I like our district a lot better. We do loose Russellville, which is a very good team. However we replace them with Murray, who has been in the final four regularly lately. We replace Fulton Co with a better Ballard Memorial. We replace Fulton City with a better Webster Co. That will only make us better. Then the cherry to top it all off, will be a chance to quiet NCC.
Well see how much you like moving to 2A after a loss to the east in your last year as a 1a school.
Mastadon, you have no idea how crazy that sounds. We have been to the big dance 19 times. 9 of those times we lost to someone from the east. We just keep on coming back, just like the energizer bunny. If that happens it will just drive us more.
Every great man was called crazy at one time so thank you! But i think youre seriously underestimating how determined the east will be to beat you all.
1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Williamsburg
4. Frankfort
5. Pikeville
6. Russellville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Paintsville
10. Bellevue
EKUAlum05 Wrote:1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
3. Williamsburg
4. Frankfort
5. Pikeville
6. Russellville
7. Hazard
8. Raceland
9. Paintsville
10. Bellevue

Pretty good EKU ALum05. :betterthanexpected:
1). Mayfield
2). Frankfort
3). Beechwood
4) Russellville
5). Williamsburg
6). Raceland
7). Hazard
8). Bellevue
9). Pikeville
10). Paintsville
55 is the only one on here that should make top 10 list in 1a. I've seen several that don't have Frankfort included, truth be known Eminence would make deep runs if they were in the east. 55 would piss me off a couple of years ago with with all the Mayfield this and Mayfield that but at a point you've got to give the devil his due. Top four from the west in his list is being generous. I wonder if it wasn't for Frankfort, Beechwood, and Mayfield how many other teams would have rose to the top from the west. I know Frankfort hasn't got to Bowling Green (yet) but we have consistently been beat by the best in class. Unlike the house of cards coming out of the east.
EKU has a good list. Mayfield is clearly number 1. 2 thru 8 on his list are interchangeable. You can make arguments for and against any of the above.
whitepantherking Wrote:55 is the only one on here that should make top 10 list in 1a. I've seen several that don't have Frankfort included, truth be known Eminence would make deep runs if they were in the east. 55 would piss me off a couple of years ago with with all the Mayfield this and Mayfield that but at a point you've got to give the devil his due. Top four from the west in his list is being generous. I wonder if it wasn't for Frankfort, Beechwood, and Mayfield how many other teams would have rose to the top from the west. I know Frankfort hasn't got to Bowling Green (yet) but we have consistently been beat by the best in class. Unlike the house of cards coming out of the east.

Hey whitepantherking thank god for mayfield and beechwood or the east would own Bowling green in 1A :truestory:
64 you're comic relief here. But seriously somewhere there is a village missing their idiot. I know one thing everyone in the east is overjoyed about Mayfield to 2a. Frankfort is glad they're in 1 for another year. The semifinal is circled on our calendar. Can't wait.
whitepantherking Wrote:64 you're comic relief here. But seriously somewhere there is a village missing their idiot. I know one thing everyone in the east is overjoyed about Mayfield to 2a. Frankfort is glad they're in 1 for another year. The semifinal is circled on our calendar. Can't wait.

This idiot will be around for one more year in 1A. Mayfield leaving 1A still want help Frankfort dumb :moon::moon::moon: now crawl back in your hole :Hole::Hole::Hole: whitepantherking :welcome: To the idiot club King Confusednicker:
1. Mayfield
2. Beechwood
(state finalist)

3. Williamsburg
4. Frankfort
5. Raceland
(shot at making the carpet)

Everyone else...
Fairview/Paintsville/Raceland district will certainly be intriguing this Fall between all of the coaching changes and transfers.
I cannot wait. It will be more exciting for me this year than any so far.
Fairview is a sleeper in East depending on who comes back. They had 3 very good young backs last year.
Too much turmoil for the Eagles to overcome in 1 year. They will finish second in their district.
Mayfield and Hazard in finals..
I like that prediction.
Mayfield is the king. I like Williamsburg to get another shot. Pikeville also has a chance. I don't know what they return in terms of bigs, but the QB is good enough and Estepp should be the best player in the East in 1A (Messer and Brandon Jones have an argument)

If Pikeville finds a RB to replace Hall, and is stout up front - I like them a lot.

If Mayfield wins again, It says a lot about their reloading program.
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next