Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ultimate warrior autopsy results released
The medical examiner who conducted an autopsy on the Ultimate Warrior has released the results of his findings.

Warrior’s death was caused by a heart attack related to “Atherosclerotic/Arteriosclerotic Cardiovascular Disease” (heart disease).

Warrior’s death was classified as “natural” – meaning that neither drugs nor alcohol were directly involved.

http://www.sescoops.com/ultimate-warrior...-released/
The stuff athletes/entertainers put their bodies through for the fans is crazy.

Steroids claim another pro wrestler.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The stuff athletes/entertainers put their bodies through for the fans is crazy.

Steroids claim another pro wrestler.

What they put their bodies through is crazy, but I don't think they do it necessarily for the fans. They do it for themselves. They enjoy the fame.
Westside Wrote:What they put their bodies through is crazy, but I don't think they do it necessarily for the fans. They do it for themselves. They enjoy the fame.

Good point...
but I think it's half and half.

Most wrestlers know that it's the fans that make or break them.
The Ultimate Warrior is the golden example of that.
Very few people in the industry liked him, he wasn't as talented as a wrestler compared to the other guys of his time, he was spotty on the mic... but the fans loved him.
zaga_fan Wrote:Good point...
but I think it's half and half.

Most wrestlers know that it's the fans that make or break them.
The Ultimate Warrior is the golden example of that.
Very few people in the industry liked him, he wasn't as talented as a wrestler compared to the other guys of his time, he was spotty on the mic... but the fans loved him.

Zaga, I feel as though you're half right. :biggrin:
Westside Wrote:Zaga, I feel as though you're half right. :biggrin:

ah boys...