Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ryle Spring Ball
We are close to the start and I must say I am surprised at growth of this team and the growth and size of there players.

England and Brandt I have noticed are taller and there O-Lineman are huge.
Teepen 6'4"/6'5" 250s
Hall 5'11 270s
L.Ross 6'2" 280-90
C.Ross 6'3/6'4" 270s
Arnwine has to be at least 6'5" as well.
Big kids lots of talent, we will see what Engler can do.

That's a big wall for this new passing offense. I am excited to see who comes of spring ball as the leading QB as well.
I am very excited to check out the Ryle team at spring practice today. I think they are going to have a great year.
We are going to surprise everyone who thought this group will perform as poorly as the last years team did. 100 % turn around. We will not be an easy team to beat.
Gotta friend near Ryle that goes a lot of NKY football games and he thought Ryle would be an exciting team this year.
How's Spring practice going? Any surprises?
I like Englers Style, he has amended and has a fine coaching staff. He has already identified his athletes, has put them in position to get the ball quickly and alot. This season will be a track meet keeping up with our new offense. Our incoming juniors look real good and will support the handful of seniors well. I look at a couple seniors and a hand full of juniors to put up some nice stats by the years end. I think we will be in almost every game we play. We will be a tough win for some teams and we will beat alot of overconfident teams.