Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Soccer 09
how will they fair?
One of the top three teams to compete for a regional title. They are always that good. As far as the girls go I don't know who all they lost.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Easily win district and will be one of the top 2 teams in the region if everyone returns that should. Word is there goalie isnt playing next season.
dore20 Wrote:Easily win district and will be one of the top 2 teams in the region if everyone returns that should. Word is there goalie isnt playing next season.

I assume this is the boys team. Can they easily win district with Letcher Central returning the nucleus of their team.
perry will have a tough time in district next year with the loss of lunsford, watts and amis. letcher and hazard will give them a run for their money. letcher hasnt lost much, and hazard has 4 seniors and a junior returning that will cause problems for perry in the '09 season.
Hazard doesnt have a chance against Perry
Perry has to many good Quality players
Prestonsburg could beat Hazard
InternationalPlayboy Wrote:Hazard doesnt have a chance against Perry
Perry has to many good Quality players
Prestonsburg could beat Hazard

You need to be worried about Letcher Central.
o yea i forgot about them
did they lose alot of players
Very few. I think only a couple.
well i guess they will be good this year
most of the teams this year are gonna be close in Quality Players
Straight up Hazard has NO shot at all of beating perry this year unless god himself comes to the game and blesses HHS with a miracle... Now letcher is a good team but they to are not quite on perrys level this season.
dore20 Wrote:Straight up Hazard has NO shot at all of beating perry this year unless god himself comes to the game and blesses HHS with a miracle... Now letcher is a good team but they to are not quite on perrys level this season.

We will have to wait and see. I do not know enough about soccer to argue, so I will have to watch and see the outcomes of the upcoming games.