Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best soccer players
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I know Paulo Neto would be more than happy to do a team camp and individual camps for Perry or any team in this area for that matter. IMO teams from this area need to go to the camp when Corbin and such go to get some good experience playing that level of talent.

Paulo did a camp in Letcher county over the summer and the kids loved it and they learnt a lot.
how can i reach Paulo Neto? my school would love to have someone help out over the summer
eastkyrules Wrote:We have many great players in the mountains we are just looked as a joke because instead of supporting each other we tear each other down.

Well yeah... isn't that the Eastern Kentucky, way??? Look @ everything from sports to politics/elections... Eastern Kentucky, will always be sucking hind teat because everyone behaves like the "highlanders on Braveheart"... out for #1... we'll always pour money into places like Lexington (while bluegrass folks laugh all the way to the bank and/or mall) and here we sit... "duhhhh which way did he goh?"

It's waayyyy past time that Eastern Kentuckians got off the porch and began to work together... in everything!Wink Our children deserve better!
carla booth from sc!
Lisa Douglas Wrote:Well, let me first say this... I hate threads that ask for "the best" of something. Why? Because who's to say who is "the best"? annnd then again who can determine this and what is the criteria. I am thinking that it's hard for the guys, who have to "stay put" on the field to get recognition, simply because the ones putting the ball into the goal are usually the ones getting the praise... anyone who knows anything about team sports, knows that it's always the guys in the trenches or on the backline who deserve just as much credit... plus... I suggest anyone considering a post on "who is the best" should also take the time to go to the khsaa website and check goals and assists... most goals must originate from some place............ before coaches begin listing the who's who... they might consider how the who's got to be the "who".... I also want to share this, our team graduates (9) Seniors and all of them contributed to the success we acheived! It's called "TEAM WORK" and unselfish play!

I agree 100%

Not many here can say...because most haven't seen them all to know.
soccerdrew12 Wrote:I think we should teach kids from EKY to dive... I dont ever remember having a coach that taught us that one...

And long shots... nothing within 30 yards...

long shots? 30yards is to close
the freshman girl last year from lcc was good, she was top 10 in state in scoring. What is her name because I forgot?
Arianna Collins
umm steven jones and max rogers from Russel
Paige Leaver from Ashland.