• 1(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central coaching search
Who will it be? :eyeroll:
Well have always heard, "3rd times a charm".

The new coach will be, none other than, BERT BROWNE!
Coming back to town Browne, he owns a house in Perry County already and his wife is also from here, so I look for him to be #1 candidate for the job.
Wow, I have heard they would never have him back. Remember they have a new super now, don't think he was in the Browne fan club like the last one was. Only time will tell.
From what I hear, they are going old school and have asked Coach Kevin Duff and Coach Paul Chaney to come out of retirement to lead these boys to the promise land. I hope they accept the job, these guys are some great leaders on and off the field.
Lawrence Thomas who was recently hired as a permanent sub and can bring cordia basketball players to play football!
KentuckyFan35 Wrote:Lawrence Thomas who was recently hired as a permanent sub and can bring cordia basketball players to play football!
Anyone know if he knows anything about football? Would be an easy way to get the boys eligible, since Cordia don't have football.
Hasn't Dave Mitchell been helping at PCC? Any chance he would take over?
Dave moved back home after the season. He was not going to return to PCC this year. He is helping Whitley Co.
Another Breathitt County boy will be at the helm... Heard it here first...
I hear Mark Dixons uncle Mo Dixon will be the new coach at Perry Central.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I hear Mark Dixons uncle Mo Dixon will be the new coach at Perry Central.

That could be interesting.:Clap:
lol
bcpc Wrote:Another Breathitt County boy will be at the helm... Heard it here first...
Really? Who?
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:I hear Mark Dixons uncle Mo Dixon will be the new coach at Perry Central.

This would be more believable if you actually knew their relationship. Mo is his cousin. A "real" Bulldog would know!
hs athletics fan Wrote:Really? Who?

Coach Chapman possibly? :popcorn:
In this thread: People blindly throwing out names, while not having a clue.
Dudley Hilton?
Chapman will be on the staff....
bcpc Wrote:Chapman will be on the staff....

I'm calling 64sur to get the inside track on the new coach, this guy is unbelievable picked Haddix from day 1, he is always right on these things. Someone said he gets his information from les ............ .Confusednicker:
cherokee Wrote:I'm calling 64sur to get the inside track on the new coach, this guy is unbelievable picked Haddix from day 1, he is always right on these things. Someone said he gets his information from les ............ .Confusednicker:

That's to good!! I bet Les is still pissed Corbin made a great hire.
Who are the possible candidates?
I like Coach Holcomb...Just guessing like everybody else..:pondering:
How about Al Holland Jr.
I wonder if Al Holland Jr. would be interested?
Perry County should reach out to him.
I can remember him QB ing at PCC..
He would be great great hire..
JMO
Kyle Moore from Breathitt would be a good hire. He was an assistant for Haddix a few years back. It shouldn't be that much of a change for the kids. Kyle's my pick. Any idea how long it will take for them to announce who will be the coach?
Chapman to Perry and Stepp to pike cent.
Mjolnir Wrote:Chapman to Perry and Stepp to pike cent.

I could see this happen, both are good coaches
Top 4
Mark Dixon at Hazard.
John Chapman at Pike Central
Al Holland Jr at Pikeville College
Tom Larkey at Harlan County
Heck, you figured PCC would just go out and snatch Pete Carroll or Nick Saban with the way that bunch acts. I'm sure if Heston Beverly made a request for a particular coach they'd go out and hire him within 30 minutes.

It will probably be Bert Browne again. Why would anyone else want to leave where they are for the mess that is Perry County Central? Haddix got out while he could and many don't blame him.
  • 1(current)
  • Next