Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
track and field
The region track and field is coming up. who is some of the boys and girls to keep a eye on in each event and class, what teams to watch out for.
Letcher Central and Leslie will go at it. When is region?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:Letcher Central and Leslie will go at it. When is region?

Saturday May 10.
the team title will be either LCC or Leslie Co in both the boys and girls.
Right now it is a toss up either way. Depends who shows up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Have not seen Leslie but I have seen Letcher....they are pretty good. The Cougars are solid top to bottom, may be lacking in a couple of areas like field events, they could make a run.

I would like to be in that region, rather than having to face Pulaski, GRC, Madison Central, Whitley, and Southwestern on the 13th at Pulaski County.
In AA region 4 Lex Cath strong favorite in girls, strong favorite to win state.
Reinhart is one to keep an eye on, she is only a freshmen but should easily win 3200 and 1600, she is one of top distance runners in state regardless of class. Lex Cath and West Hills both very strong in sprinting events. Has not been a good year for Highlands, down in the sprints, doing ok in long distance, clear favorite in 4x8oo and improved in throws this year, they could at best finish runner up at region if everybody has a good day.

In A region 4 it should be a good battle with Walton Verona, Bishop Brossart, New Cath and St Henry in boys and girls.