Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you guys. taxilaugh.gif
Awwww I love you fellas!! Big Grin [Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v505/l..._wuvie.gif]
CTD finally met his match I see. Hey it's okay if there are some girls you can't handle. No need to be ashamed. lol
Hahah. she's just playin BCF4L. lol... she knows who the daddy is lol
[-X :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL. Oh no don't go startin that junk. lol
blackcat, im back. i was gone to hillbilly days on friday and that night a friend of mine spent the night and then the next day we went back and met up with my friend who came in from richmond. here i am though. 8)

cali, i wasnt talking to 4leaf or CTD that time lol.... by the way, how is the job hunt going?
Job hunting makes me depressed lol. I'm still deciding between Lexington & Richmond.
Lexington is bad sometimes because of the travel but Richmond doesn't have as many good jobs as in Lexington does at like the Hamburg Pavillion and stuff...

Good Luck though.
How would you like to make a hundred bucks an hour for about an hour??
How? Or do I wanna know? :|
I worked at Dicks Sporting Goods in the Hamburg Pavillion, and seriously everytime I went into American Eagle in the mall, they asked me to fill out an application bc they wanted me to work there. I dont know why but they did. Anyways, I only lived 2 redlights down from Hamburg so it was easy for me to go to work everyday.
Cali Wrote:How? Or do I wanna know? :|

:o
:roll:
Don't roll your eyes at me little girl lol
Sad
What's wrong QQ lol
He's more a watcher than an interacter haha