Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 2 Lawrence County 1 15th Region Championship
I have not read any post where a lc fan has said anything negative about any player they are kids after all. Only you all have refer to lc players as bush leaguer s, no talent, and unsportmanly. It was a great game to watch everyone is trying to pull together and support the 15 region why can't you just be happy for a while summerball will be here soon we start argument s all over again. Good luck today eagles.
Nice try dawg fan but it is to late for YOU to play the victim role. If you can read it is very clear that I am confronting inappropriate behaviors / actions. I don't care if you do or do not change the inappropriate behaviors that is up to you. but I will continue to call you out on them.
You say that as if anybody really cares what you think. You are the donald sterling of bluegrass rivals your are just prejudice against lc. Did one of lc's stud ballplayers take your girlfriend in high school or something? Just trying to see where all your hostile feelings toward lc come from.
Also thanks for finally admitting that during 4 games between jc and LC. That there were 15 to 20 close plays that all went jc way. I really appreciate it people that were not at the games might have thought that LC. Was upset for no reason.
Know I am no only questing your ability to read but your ability to understand. Again I will try to sit simplify (dawg fan) ( dummy it down) for you. The play at home where your ss was thrown out was not close and he was out no matter what once he jumped the catcher. Your coach understood that but wanted to argue anyway. No chance is like 100 % out not a close call understand?

No sure but I believe jc had beaten you 6 straight time not sure we need to get all the call. I hope we just keep throwing strikes and catching ground ball. That what wins games not crying / excuse making which you good at.
Surely you are not backing down from your earlier statment are you. Either feltner argue 15 to 20 close calls as you said or he didn't. I am sure he didn't argue a call that was in lc favor. So either you are not telling the truth now or you were not telling the truth before. But I get it 99 percent of what you put on here is pure B.S. anyway. Such a sad, sad boy you are.
dawg fan Wrote:I have not read any post where a lc fan has said anything negative about any player they are kids after all. Only you all have refer to lc players as bush leaguer s, no talent, and unsportmanly. It was a great game to watch everyone is trying to pull together and support the 15 region why can't you just be happy for a while summerball will be here soon we start argument s all over again. Good luck today eagles.
Dawg fan. If you were to read back I truly believe that even with your little pea brain you found see for yourself that in NO post, NO where did anyone ever say that LC has NO talent. You take little pieces of things and as the old saying goes " you make a mountain out of a mole hill". I challenge you to find where anyone ever said that LC has no talent. The truth is they are unbelievably talented, but just as much talented as they are that's the same amount as classless as "most" of their fans are. So if your gonna get on here and try to run that yap at least stay on task and talk about the truth and what people have at least said about "LC Fans", and don't make up lies about what no one has said about their ball club. And one more thing. It can be proven through MANY posts that your fans NEVER accept responsibility for a loss but ALWAYS makes excuses. But I guess that's just the way the "WIND" blows. Lol, get it the wind? I'm sure you do. Haha
If anyone knows what bs look like, smells like & taste like it would be you dawg fan. You talk a lot of shit with little facts.

One thing you got correct was that your coach came out and argued 15 to 20 times in 4 games on close calls. Most of us in the 15th do not accept that LC is to get all close calls. See we think close call are part of the game you get a few calls and a few goes against you. In the "world according to dawg fan" LC wants and expects all the close calls and if this does not happen that is reason for the loss.
If you were to go back a read my post you will never see anywhere that I ever make excuses for a lc loss. They are kids they are going to make mistakes, you will also find that I always give props to the opposite team, every one was doing just fine on this post until your dumba@@ started running that mouth. I will always defind or players against the personal attacks. I have stated several times that we just got out played in games this year it happens. You are the one that brought up the close calls I just agreed with your what you said. Say what you want about any game that lc plays in that's fine but when you attack
our players our coaches personally there is going to a problem with that. You have shown that your are class less, ignorant, and willing to own up to your own words. I have decided that you dumba@@ is not worth my time you bumba@@ opinions are just that "bumba@@ opinions".
I thought it was about time for you to “take your ball and go home”. If you can no support you position with facts and you are call on you manipulation what choice do you have.

When it comes to excuse making you are correct you are not where close to “lchsalumnus” but you do make excuses.

I did go back and read you post and below are several examples where you make excuses in previous post. I highlighted in the post where you are making excuses or inferring an excuse (To conclude from evidence or premises.).

Let start with the bing definition of excuse. (1 a : to make apology for b : to try to remove blame from 2 : to forgive entirely or disregard as of trivial import Smile

I believe below is four example where you have posted making excuses LC Loss or inferred and excuse for LC loss and 1 excuse for inappropriate behavior by your coach.

There must be a consistent strike zone in order for pitchers and hitters to adjust to. The problem with this umpire and lc as I stated is just not one play or one game it is ongoing over the past several seasons. Lc has lost 8 or 9 games this year and had poor umpiring 2 times and it was the same umpire both times.

Lawrence county loses 3 to 2 at johnson central in 8 innings in game that can only be described as an embarrassement for high school baseball umpairs. The khsaa really needs to take a look at this ump behind plate.

With all that being said going in to the bottom of the 7th lc was up 2 to 1 with 2 outs and a man on 1st. The strike zone for lc became nonexistent and the tieing run walked in. So weather or not they made 5 errors or only had 4 hits is beside the point.

Not one play. Not one game. We had this same umpire last week. The differences in the ball and strikes called is just amazing. Last night he just handed jc a district.

I believe most reasonable and logical people would say you were blaming the umpire or inferring blame on the umpire for the loss not once, not twice, not three times but four times.

Cardsrule what a joke!! Lc offered to play the game on monday when the weather was great and sc said no.sc was praying for a rain out and it didn't happen for them. As far feltner goes there not many ad in region that you will see at every football game home or away. Most of basketball games. Softball games I have not herd of any sport at lc that's does not have what it needs to compete.

In your previous post you stated “I will always defend LC Players” Reading this post I do not see you standing up against your coach who is making LC and SC play in below freezing weather. I believe you can look back and see the only game played in KY east of Lexington was this game. All the other schedule games east of Lexington in Kentucky were call off due to dangerous weather conditions. Instead of “defending” LC players you attack a SC fan. I guess not enough gonads to say something to your coach.
I have to say that the post above by Eagle84 was a great post. It directly shows facts and not opinions. It proves points that the lies that are spread by a few of these LC fanatics are just that. LIES. They are excuse plagued and yet they continue to say that they don't make excuses. I love it when someone like eagle84 takes the time to call out and PROVE their point backed up with facts and someone's statements. All LC fans get on here and lie and deny everything they say and do. Way to go EAGLE84!!!!
They are ..........................NUTS!
Close this thread.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Not a bad idea.