Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vanderbilt 24 - (16) Georgia 22 -- UPSET!!!
Vandy with the UPSET!!!! :Clap:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Again another upset on this great Saturday. Let me say again that I hope this good luck pours over onto UK today. Georgia had many good opportunities, just couldn't capitalize on them all. Vandy winds on a last second field goal. UK may want to watch out for Vandy this year, they've lost all their SEC games by 7 points or less and have upset Georgia now. So should UK worry about Vandy....or should Georgia worry about UK??
Vandy played a good game i think that they can win some more of their sec game if they play like they did today.
The SEC is getting more interesting as we speak.

Alabama was dow to Ole' Miss the last time I checked also, I hope the cats can take down LSU tonight, I know it would make me feel alot better about the South Carolina Game that they should have won.

Vandy is much improved this season, their record dosen't really do justice to how good they actually are.
Kentucky never over looks Mississippi State or Vanderbilt cause they know that these are the only teams the usally beat ! So I think UK will beat both teams and by the way Georgia is looking UK can win that game with UK's offense !
Congrats Vandy on the upset win today. Caught the end of the game today and seen the game winning FG. WTG Dores!
Great win for the Dores