Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayer Request....
First and foremost... I LOVE THE LORD!!!!
I know sometimes I am a little overboard in the sports threads when it comes to Johnson Central.... but it's all in good fun.

The Lord HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR ME. Every time I've needed healing, deliverance, comforting, wisdom, strength, guidance.... He has never let me down. He's NEVER GAVE UP ON ME. I've not always been the best witness I could have been. I try to post what The Lord gives me on here in threads.

I'm going through some stuff that The Lord knows all about. If you are saved and know the word of prayer.... PLEASE send up a prayer for me. I know The Lord already has the situation worked out... but we've got to ask for it.

Thank You.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Prayer from 64SUR
Thoughts an prayer for you my friend!
Praying for you brother!
Thank you.

It means a lot.
Praying for you.
Prayer without faith in God is just spoken words....

But when you pray... and you have the faith that The Lord will take care of you and your issue, my friends.... there is nothing stronger in the entire universe.
Positive thoughts and prayers, Pulp. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
Please keep praying for me....

My struggle isn't over. I need as many prayers as I can get.

I know The Lord already has the answer and soultion worked out for me. I trust in The Lord and I know He is going to guide me through this.

He's done it before... and I'm certain He'll do it again.
Praying for you my friend! Hope everything works out for you.
Prayers to you Pulp.