Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dividing the Sheep from the Goats
A friend sent me this... I'm sure most of you have heard this already. But I feel the need to pass it on. I put The Bible verses the preacher is talking about first because without the truth of The Bible... the story is just a story.

Matthew ch. 25 verses 31-46 (KJV)

31 - When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 - And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth His sheep from the goats:

33 - And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 - Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 - Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 - Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 - When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 - Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 - And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 - Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 - I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 - Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

The above text ^^^^^^^^^^^ IS NOT A STORY!!! This will actually happen. And NO, I have never physically seen Jesus with my eyes or I have never actually touched Jesus. But let me tell you... I KNOW WHEN HE TOUCHES ME!!!! I believe every line, every word of The Bible.... even to the maps in the back. He's done so much for me that nobody else ever knew about. Only The Lord knew about it. But here's the part that makes it real... He knew what was coming my way even before it got to me. Now to make it even better, He already has the answers and outcome before it even reaches me. And He hasn't done this just once, twice or ten times. But more times than my mind can remember. The least I can do is witness for Him on an internet discussion board. Thank you Jesus for all you've done for me Smile

Now to the story.

A congregation in a small town met on a Sunday morning expecting to meet their new preacher that was scheduled to preach his first sermon that morning. As they came in and sat down and enjoyed fellowship with each other before service a man walked into the church. This man looked dirty and was dressed in torn and tattered clothing with a leather bag under his arm and a Bible in his hand. His coat was full of holes and the soles of his shoes were held on with duct tape. The members of the congregation seemed distant from this man. Each member past him by trying their best to avoid eye contact. As the hour neared for service to begin the members took their seats. This man looked around the room for a seat and found one on a back pew by himself. As the minutes past the speaker stalled for time. The elders and deacons frantically called the number of the new preacher. After about 15 minutes one of the men stood up behind the pulpit and addressed the congregation. "We're sorry but we can't contact the preacher. We will continue with service and I will conduct the sermon." Before the man could speak again this man that appeared to be homeless stood up and spoke. "Hello everyone. My name is John and I'm your new preacher." The crowd looked on in shock as the man shed his tattered clothes to reveal a suit underneath. He reached in his bag and pulled out his tie and a pair of dress shoes and took the pulpit. Immediately shame filled the hearts of the members of this congregation. Men hung their heads and women whispered to one another in their seats. As the preacher cleared his voice he said to the congregation "I wanted to see the hearts of my new brethren before I stood before you. Today I'll be preaching from Matthew ch. 25 verses 31-46."
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Be a sheep.... Please don't be a goat.

Jesus didn't leave Heaven... come to this earth and die for the entire sin debt of this world so people will go to hell.
He came so everybody could go to Heaven... paid for by His precious blood.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:A friend sent me this... I'm sure most of you have heard this already. But I feel the need to pass it on. I put The Bible verses the preacher is talking about first because without the truth of The Bible... the story is just a story.

Matthew ch. 25 verses 31-46 (KJV)

[COLOR="Red"]31 - When the Son of man shall come in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then shall He sit upon the throne of His glory:

32 - And before Him shall be gathered all nations: and He shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth His sheep from the goats:

33 - And He shall set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 - Then shall the King say unto them on His right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 - Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 - Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 - When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 - Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 - And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 - Then shall He say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 - For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 - I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 - Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 - Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.[/COLOR]

The above text ^^^^^^^^^^^ IS NOT A STORY!!! This will actually happen. And NO, I have never physically seen Jesus with my eyes or I have never actually touched Jesus. But let me tell you... I KNOW WHEN HE TOUCHES ME!!!! I believe every line, every word of The Bible.... even to the maps in the back. He's done so much for me that nobody else ever knew about. Only The Lord knew about it. But here's the part that makes it real... He knew what was coming my way even before it got to me. Now to make it even better, He already has the answers and outcome before it even reaches me. And He hasn't done this just once, twice or ten times. But more times than my mind can remember. The least I can do is witness for Him on an internet discussion board. Thank you Jesus for all you've done for me Smile

Now to the story.

A congregation in a small town met on a Sunday morning expecting to meet their new preacher that was scheduled to preach his first sermon that morning. As they came in and sat down and enjoyed fellowship with each other before service a man walked into the church. This man looked dirty and was dressed in torn and tattered clothing with a leather bag under his arm and a Bible in his hand. His coat was full of holes and the soles of his shoes were held on with duct tape. The members of the congregation seemed distant from this man. Each member past him by trying their best to avoid eye contact. As the hour neared for service to begin the members took their seats. This man looked around the room for a seat and found one on a back pew by himself. As the minutes past the speaker stalled for time. The elders and deacons frantically called the number of the new preacher. After about 15 minutes one of the men stood up behind the pulpit and addressed the congregation. "We're sorry but we can't contact the preacher. We will continue with service and I will conduct the sermon." Before the man could speak again this man that appeared to be homeless stood up and spoke. "Hello everyone. My name is John and I'm your new preacher." The crowd looked on in shock as the man shed his tattered clothes to reveal a suit underneath. He reached in his bag and pulled out his tie and a pair of dress shoes and took the pulpit. Immediately shame filled the hearts of the members of this congregation. Men hung their heads and women whispered to one another in their seats. As the preacher cleared his voice he said to the congregation "I wanted to see the hearts of my new brethren before I stood before you. Today I'll be preaching from Matthew ch. 25 verses 31-46."

Had to get the Red words right... Those are important.