Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudanese mom sentenced to die for Christian faith is freed
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/06/23/...ith-freed/

GOD IS GOOD!!!!! GOD'S NOT DEAD!!!!

HE WILL MAKE A WAY OUT FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE!!!!!!!

Did I mention that The Lord has always been faithful to those the love and serve Him!!!!

Isaiah ch. 43 verse 19 (KJV)
19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Daniel ch. 6 verses 21 - 23 (KJV)
20 - And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

21 - Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.

22 - My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

23 - Then was the king exceeding glad for him, and commanded that they should take Daniel up out of the den. So Daniel was taken up out of the den, and no manner of hurt was found upon him, because he believed in his God.

Acts ch. 12 verses 9 - 11 (KJV)
9 - And he went out, and followed him; and wist not that it was true which was done by the angel; but thought he saw a vision.

10 - When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.

11 - And when Peter was come to himself, he said, Now I know of a surety, that the Lord hath sent his angel, and hath delivered me out of the hand of Herod, and from all the expectation of the people of the Jews.

Acts ch. 16 verses 25 -28 (KJV)
25 - And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them.

26 - And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

27 - And the keeper of the prison awaking out of his sleep, and seeing the prison doors open, he drew out his sword, and would have killed himself, supposing that the prisoners had been fled.

28 - But Paul cried with a loud voice, saying, Do thyself no harm: for we are all here.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed