Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money in the Bank PPV
I'll post the card a little later. Here is a major spoiler (Summer Slam Poster) This is from amazon.com Summer Slam 2014 DVD Art Cover

[Image: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/A1...SL800_.jpg]
Ladder Match For The Vacant WWE World Heavyweight Championship:

John Cena
Roman Reigns
Randy Orton
Bray Wyatt
Sheamus
Kane
Cesaro
Alberto Del Rio
Money In The Bank Ladder Match:

Seth Rollins
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
Bad News Barrett
Jack Swagger
Kofi Kingston
Rob Van Dam
Divas Championship Match:
- Paige © vs. Naomi

Tag Team Championship Match:
- The Usos © vs. Harper & Rowan

Money In The Bank Kickoff Show:
- Daniel Bryan interview

- Goldust & Stardust vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel
Ugh, I don't care who wins that MITB title match...as long as its not Cena.

I think its pretty much either Rollins or Ambrose winning the contract MITB match.
I think Rollins and Cena win.

No one cares about the other matches.

SoK does have an odd interest in the Divas championship though Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Rollins and Cena win.

No one cares about the other matches.

SoK does have an odd interest in the Divas championship though Wink

Oh yeah you know it LOL. I was just copying and pasting the match card I pulled offline
It's probably gonna lead to Cameron turning heel on Naomi costing her the match.

A Total Divas storyline playing out on TV...great.
I hope Cena doesn't win the ladder match for the title, but could possibly see it happening, just to set up the Lesnar match at Summerslam, hence the spoiler poster, but haven't we been down this road before? and before again?

I know Cena is still the go to guy for the company, but it's time to give these young guns a chance, I understand Bryan was the one but his injury was just unfortunate timing, just seems that the powers that be are getting everything they can out of Cena. Would love to see Reigns win the match, Rollins win the contract match, then somehow throw Ambrose in the mix because the Shield is basically done. Would be a great storyline for those three. Should be an interesting PPV tonight, I'll be watching from the Network.
Uso's retained the tag titles over Eric Rowan and Luke Harper

Paige retained the divas championship over Naomi

Adam Rose defeated Paul Reevere (Damien Sandow)
Bad News Barrett not participating in the traditional MITB ladder match due to injury. As of now, no replacement
Swagger powerbombs RVD from the top of the ladder then Ambrose suplexs Rollins from the top of the ladder. match continues...
Doctors threw Ambrose out of the match due to a shoulder injury
Amrbose comes back out adn beats the crap outta Rollins with a steel chair, Amrbose finger tips away when Kane's music hits and he comes running out there, delievers a chokeslam to Ambrose as well as a tombstone. Kane then holds the ladder and allows Rollins to climb the ladder and retreive the breifcase.
Up next: Rybaxel vs. Rhodes Brothers (Stardust, Goldust)
Stardust and Goldust defeat Rybaxel
Up next: Rusev vs. Big E
Rusev defeats Big E. Big E just about escaped the accalade but Rusev sat back down on Big E and Big E had to tap out
Up next: Layla vs. Summer Rae with Fandango as the special referee
Layla defeats Summer Rae. Fandango actually called the match down the middle
Up next: WWE Championship Ladder Match
John Cena is your new WWE Champion