•  Previous
  • 13(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 2014
64SUR Wrote::howdy: I like getting in a pissing contest that what makes this site fun on BGR.

Scotty_Bronson is Scotty_Bronson...:ilikeit:

Mysonis55 I like style....:blabbermo:blabbermo:blabbermo

Mayfieldsportsfan....I think is a pretty good guy...Confusedhh:Confusedhh:Confusedhh:

MayfieldCardinal....:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

bac2369.....:phone::phone::phone: somebody need to help hazard fans

Killbilly usmc (ymca)....:baby::baby::baby:

Killer in the sun....:freezing::freezing::freezing:

pjdoug....I think he is really a williamsburg fan....:joystick::joystick::joystick:

NO! I don't think so so NO!Confusednicker:
64sur u most certainly are a creative individual.
E's Army Wrote:Scotty are you going to ear your crow if Williamsburg wins the East again? You seem to be their biggest distracter from the east.

Its complicated. I think Williamsburg SHOULD win the east, but I also think someone will suprise them. That doesnt mean they will get thumped. I think Hazard, Pikeville, or an outside shot of Raceland(at this point its a long shot though), will end up knocking them off in the Region/Semis by 3-6 pts. If they make it to BG, I will concede in my defeat, EXACTLY LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. Williamsburg has my respect, but my gut says they will get knocked off.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Its complicated. I think Williamsburg SHOULD win the east, but I also think someone will suprise them. That doesnt mean they will get thumped. I think Hazard, Pikeville, or an outside shot of Raceland(at this point its a long shot though), will end up knocking them off in the Region/Semis by 3-6 pts. If they make it to BG, I will concede in my defeat, EXACTLY LIKE I DID LAST YEAR. Williamsburg has my respect, but my gut says they will get knocked off.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1264072/high.../107787388 watch some Fred Massey highlights
Im with you in the regaurd that Massey will be a major factor and give them more ability to control the clock, that and their returning line, coupled with the new additions, makes Williamsburg the preseason. No 1 team in the east, imo, I also had the Denver Broncos pegged as the No 1 team to start the season last year and said they would likely make the super bowl, but then Get defeated. Listen you Yellow Jacketers, you all have a great football team. Tbh, I really enjoy the back and forth with you all. Again, it is that, tht keeps me coming back to the site. I respect Coach Herron and the Wburg program. I just got a feeling that they will fall sometime in late November. Nothing will change my mind. Im not saying it will be Raceland, I cant say it will be Hazard or Pikeville, but imo, one of those three will knock them off.
I just hope Massey gets to play RB more than WR. I guess you can play both just saying.:thanks:pjdoug
64, that's the first time since I was in my twenties that anyone referred to me having style.
64SUR Wrote:I just hope Massey gets to play RB more than WR. I guess you can play both just saying.:thanks:pjdoug

maybe he can play QB/RB
pjdoug Wrote:maybe he can play QB/RB

I want be surprise if he don't play some QB also. I'm not kidding :popcorn:
If Massey is at RB they will be as successful as they could be. Saw his JR highlights, he isnt quite as big as I thought, but he runs hard and has good patience in letting thigs develop. If I am Herron, I would use Jefferson Patrick to spell Massey and make Patrick a 3rd down or passing game RB. He catches the ball very well. With the depth Wburg has, they should keep Massey rested and use him offensively and Patrick at LB. As productive as they have both been over the last 2 years, they could be even more successful if they didnt have to go both ways.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If Massey is at RB they will be as successful as they could be. Saw his JR highlights, he isnt quite as big as I thought, but he runs hard and has good patience in letting thigs develop. If I am Herron, I would use Jefferson Patrick to spell Massey and make Patrick a 3rd down or passing game RB. He catches the ball very well. With the depth Wburg has, they should keep Massey rested and use him offensively and Patrick at LB. As productive as they have both been over the last 2 years, they could be even more successful if they didnt have to go both ways.

Scotty until I saw him in person I also thought he wasn't that big...
He runs hard and is faster than Patrick. I think Wburg's success is still in the spread. There is alot of option/vear wrinkles within that Franklin System that alot of teams dont use. I think the worst things that Wburg could do is go under center. Unless they completely change their offense and start running a true belly option offense. Which i see no chance of that happening. Massey is a great addition to an already good team. I will be interested to see what kind of depth Wburg has. If you can run platoons in single A with little drop off in tallent or ability, you have a hige edge. In the east, Raceland, Hazard, Pikeville, and Wburg havebeen able to do that for the most part . I look for ALL of the east's heavy hitters to be deeper this year and in turn be more competitive with the West.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:If Massey is at RB they will be as successful as they could be. Saw his JR highlights, he isnt quite as big as I thought, but he runs hard and has good patience in letting thigs develop. If I am Herron, I would use Jefferson Patrick to spell Massey and make Patrick a 3rd down or passing game RB. He catches the ball very well. With the depth Wburg has, they should keep Massey rested and use him offensively and Patrick at LB. As productive as they have both been over the last 2 years, they could be even more successful if they didnt have to go both ways.

I think the world of Jefferson but to say he catches the ball very well makes you lose a lot of credibility. He cant catch a cold Smile
footballfever Wrote:I think the world of Jefferson but to say he catches the ball very well makes you lose a lot of credibility. He cant catch a cold Smile

:biglmao:
I spoke to quickly. I did the same thing last year. For whatever reason, I get him andthe Creekmore(sp) kid confused. I had just come off a long shift...please forgive my ignorance lol
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I spoke to quickly. I did the same thing last year. For whatever reason, I get him andthe Creekmore(sp) kid confused. I had just come off a long shift...please forgive my ignorance lol

Sorry Scotty_Bronson your still wrong lets try Chase Lowrie. Confusednicker:
Ah hell. Too many names to keep up with! I cant keep them all straight. I gotta stop this late night/sleep deprived posts. Im starting to sound like 64 after a hard night of Bingo and Hotdogs! All im sayin is rest ur studs when u can!
64SUR Wrote:Sorry Scotty_Bronson your still wrong lets try Chase Lowrie. Confusednicker:

he meant Michael Rose-Creekmore
^^^yes. Rose-Creekmoore. I knew i couldnt have been wrong twoce in one day!lol
64 stays confused. I don't know if I saw him in Corbin last night.. he was probably on the visitors side cheering for the Clay County Tigers.
^^^he means well but too much bingo hall smoke and hotdogs will sometimes cloud one 's judgemet.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:^^^he means well but too much bingo hall smoke and hotdogs will sometimes cloud one 's judgemet.

:biglmao:
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Ah hell. Too many names to keep up with! I cant keep them all straight. I gotta stop this late night/sleep deprived posts. Im starting to sound like 64 after a hard night of Bingo and Hotdogs! All im sayin is rest ur studs when u can!
your're killing me SCOTTY_BRONSON :lmao:
That explains why I kept hearing him yelling bingo every time the score changed at BG. He thinks he is winning a game of bingo. Now I understand why he thought they were gonna take it to us.
I hear that pjdoug and 64 had some epic Bingo and Hog calling contests back in the day. Heard things got ugly around the time the "G" section started rilling up. Bahaha
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:I hear that pjdoug and 64 had some epic Bingo and Hog calling contests back in the day. Heard things got ugly around the time the "G" section started rilling up. Bahaha

The Hog is more interesting than BINGO
Lmao. This is goina be a fun year.
Scotty I agree with Old Jacket when I saw Massey from A distance, he didn't look that big, however 220 weigh is 220 it doesn't matter what it looks like.
I show it in a way that you can tell what it is. And then some.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)