Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron James back to the Cavs
http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-...-cavaliers

Cavs are also trying to get Kevin Love from Minnesota
LeBron made it known today that he will be going back to Cleveland to be a Cavalier!
Kudos to James.

I didn't constantly hate on him when he was in Cleveland - hopefully he finishes what he started.
Stardust Wrote:All three opt out, restructure, and sign Kyle Lowry

Stardust Wrote:Wade will sign a four year deal for 60, thus still getting paid. He can't get more than that anywhere else. Resigning for $12M in Florida with no state income tax would be like signing for $16M with another team, thus, he opts out! If he doesn't, there is no way he rides the Lebron Express - NO CHANCE!

And Bosh is going no where else. He'd resign for $8M if they pushed it!

Stardust Wrote:^ LOL, you are making crap up as you go! LBJ will not leave Miami! The Heat have told him they WANT to give him MAX, he has said NOTHING!!!!! His agent, not LBJ, said that only max contracts would be discussed with any other team - BESIDES THE HEAT!!!!! I love it when you distort the facts..... Wink

Do you know what this means as written in the article????

It means the other teams KNOW he is not leaving!!!!

Just some stuff Dusty said.

Confusednicker:

LBJ back to Cleveland

Chris Bosh to Houston

D-Wade will be overpaid next season. I'm a big fan of D-Wade, have been since he was in College but honestly he needs to retire
Good luck to LeBron. But go Heat!
I guess Dusty just became a Cavalier.

You guys take it easy on him now. His team just got man handled in the championship, and now his "man crush" moved to Cleveland.
Dusty is a Lebron fan and he will go now cheer for the Cavs.
Nothing wrong with that - if Kobe went to Toronto I would be a Raptors fan.

But The American Dream was wrong about the return to Miami Wink

It's cool though... I was wrong about the Lakers getting rid of their draft pick.
Knew the would go back home. That's what his wife has wanted to do for some time now. Guess we know who runs that household!!! It's the queen james not king james!!!! Confusednicker:
zaga_fan Wrote:Dusty is a Lebron fan and he will go now cheer for the Cavs.
Nothing wrong with that - if Kobe went to Toronto I would be a Raptors fan.

But The American Dream was wrong about the return to Miami Wink

It's cool though... I was wrong about the Lakers getting rid of their draft pick.

Their isn't anything wrong with having a favorite player and cheering for them wherever they go. I was just giving him a little heck for dishing it out LOL :biggrin: Wink