Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Those who have FALSE hopes
In the day and time we live... nobody wants to be told that they are living and doing wrong. They want to "express theirself' and let the world know that they were 'born this way'.

Many other people from different religions think that they will make it to Heaven or their verison of the good after-life somehow. Years and years and years of deep rooted beliefs and practices have millions of people on a road to split hell wide open.

I am trying to be a Christian... I am working on it.
It's not about trying, it's about Trusting.

Isaiah ch. 12 (KJV)
2: Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.

Acts ch. 16 (KJV)
31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

John ch. 1 (KJV)
12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.

Romans ch. 4 (KJV)
3: For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.
4: Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I feel saved, I feel that I wil go to Heaven.....

You cannot depend on feelings. You can only depend on the Word of God.

Jeremiah ch. 17 (KJV)
9: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Proverbs ch. 14 (KJV)
12: There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew ch. 24 (KJV)
35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Luke ch. 18 (KJV)
14: I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Titus ch. 1 (KJV)
2: In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;
Hope of profession of a religion or baptism

You can be baptized until the fish know your name.... that will not get you in to Heaven.
You can be the most dedicated member of a religion, but religion will not get you in to Heaven.

Titus ch. 1 (KJV)
16: They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Matthew ch. 7 (KJV)
21: Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Now, lets dig a little deeper on this suject.....

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

1 John ch. 3 (KJV)
9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: And he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

II Corinthians ch. 5 (KJV)
17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold. all things are become new.

A faith in Christ, not in works, saves.

Galatians ch.5 (KJV)
6: For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Romans ch. 10 (KJV)
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I John ch. 5 (KJV)
4: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I feel saved, I feel that I wil go to Heaven.....

You cannot depend on feelings. You can only depend on the Word of God.

Jeremiah ch. 17 (KJV)
9: The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Proverbs ch. 14 (KJV)
12: There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Matthew ch. 24 (KJV)
35: Heaven and earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

Luke ch. 18 (KJV)
14: I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Titus ch. 1 (KJV)
2: In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Needed to correct some grammar.... and my edit time was up.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Hope of profession of a religion or baptism

You can be baptized until the fish know your name.... that will not get you in to Heaven.
You can be the most dedicated member of a religion, but religion will not get you in to Heaven.

Titus ch. 1 (KJV)
16: They profess that they know God; but in works they deny Him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Matthew ch. 7 (KJV)
21: Not every one that saith unto Me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of My Father which is in heaven.

22: Many will say to Me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Thy name? And in Thy name have cast out devils? And in Thy name done many wonderful works?

23: And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from Me, ye that work iniquity.

Now, lets dig a little deeper on this suject.....

YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.

1 John ch. 3 (KJV)
9: Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for His seed remaineth in him: And he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

II Corinthians ch. 5 (KJV)
17: Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold. all things are become new.

A faith in Christ, not in works, saves.

Galatians ch.5 (KJV)
6: For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.

Romans ch. 10 (KJV)
9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth The Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10: For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I John ch. 5 (KJV)
4: For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Needed to make some grammar corrections. My edit time was over.
There are three more points to this topic... I'll post them later on tonight.
God is too good to send anyone to hell

I've heard this more than you can imagine.

In His Word, He tells of His love and also of His wrath. His love is to lead us to repentance.

II Peter ch. 3
9: The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

John ch. 3
16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18: He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

In order for God to be a just God, He has to have punishment for sin - the soul that sinneth, it shall die. God is a holy God and He cannot look on sin. Like He did with Noah, Sodom and Gomorrah & the tower of babel. No one will escape judgment.

Matthew ch. 25 (KJV)
41: Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
42: For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
43: I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
44: [COLOR="Red"]Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
45: Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me[/COLOR].
46: And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Luke ch. 13 (KJV)
3: I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Matthew ch. 23 (KJV)
33: Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

Psalms ch. 9 (KJV)
17: The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Hebrews ch. 9 (KJV)
27: And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment
I have never done anything very bad - I do more good than evil.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Isaiah ch. 64 (KJV)
6: But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

Romans ch. 3 (KJV)
19: Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
20: Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in His sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Luke ch. 16 (KJV)
15: And He said unto them, Ye are they which justify yourselves before men; but God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God.

Matthew ch. 5 (KJV)
20: For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
And finally in this lesson......

I don't know anything about The Bible

Ignorance of the law does not excuse.

Romans ch. 1 (KJV)
20: or the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse

Galatians ch. 3 (KJV)
24: Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Romans ch. 8 (KJV)
2: For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
3: For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

John ch. 1 (KJV)
12: But as many as received Him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name