Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Family Values - You go Ray Rice!
In the NFL, if you are having problems with your Ho, just knock da' Bitch out!!!!

[Image: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/EujyCRyFs6g/hqdefault.jpg]
Smoke a little dope, lose an entire year.

Knock the F@*& out of your Fiance, lose two games!
Its because Goodell LOVES the fascist Ravens. Goodell, being a fascist himself, has cheapened the game, and has made his era of the sport the most forgettable. Ray Rice could have killed that dumbass gold digger (who ended up marrying him anyways. She wasn't gonna lose those millions), and still wouldn't have faced more than a two game suspension. Im surprised he isn't trying to break Aaron Hernandez out of prison, and Im even more surprised he hasn't given Michael Vick the NFL Man of the Year award every year since he got out of prison...Goodell is a terrible person, and he's ruined the NFL.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its because Goodell LOVES the fascist Ravens. Goodell, being a fascist himself, has cheapened the game, and has made his era of the sport the most forgettable. Ray Rice could have killed that dumbass gold digger (who ended up marrying him anyways. She wasn't gonna lose those millions), and still wouldn't have faced more than a two game suspension. Im surprised he isn't trying to break Aaron Hernandez out of prison, and Im even more surprised he hasn't given Michael Vick the NFL Man of the Year award every year since he got out of prison...Goodell is a terrible person, and he's ruined the NFL.

Its okay, the Steelers should improve a little bit over the next 20 to 30 years.

The Ravens are the class of this division as is proven year after year. Had he killed her, yea he should have missed a year, but a love tap only calls for two games. It was a fair decision.

I would say the same if Cincy or Pittsburgh had something like this happen, but neither team really has any noticeable players. I guess if you count when Cheeseburger went to Georgia and had his way with a woman, I didn't call for his head. I want to see him there, he sucks so good.
It just goes to show how bad this country has gotten!!
Don't matter either way.
Ravens suck and the Steelers are even worse.
Ballers Wrote:Don't matter either way.
Ravens suck and the Steelers are even worse.

:hilarious: I agree
The order will be restored again starting this season. I guarantee you the Steelers will win the AFC North this season. :1:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Its okay, the Steelers should improve a little bit over the next 20 to 30 years.

The Ravens are the class of this division as is proven year after year. Had he killed her, yea he should have missed a year, but a love tap only calls for two games. It was a fair decision.

I would say the same if Cincy or Pittsburgh had something like this happen, but neither team really has any noticeable players. I guess if you count when Cheeseburger went to Georgia and had his way with a woman, I didn't call for his head. I want to see him there, he sucks so good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This now will be the pedestal for the other game suspensions that are placed on NFL players for their actions.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The order will be restored again starting this season. I guarantee you the Steelers will win the AFC North this season. :1:

WIN!?!?
Win what? They can't win a game, alone a division!
Big Ben can't win a game of tic tac toe.
Wake up, their terrible.
That guy that cant win a game of TTT has been to 3 superbowls, and has won 2 of them. What freakin league are you watching? The World League? Terrible? Son, stay out of the Kool Aid and let the grown ups talk football. You have no clue what you're talking about. Your post proves that.
Ballers Wrote:WIN!?!?
Win what? They can't win a game, alone a division!
Big Ben can't win a game of tic tac toe.
Wake up, their terrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since Ben's rookie year, he has won 2 Super Bowls.
That's two more than Tom Brady has since Ben's rookie year.
In that span, Eli has made Tom Brady his bitch.
Twice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What has the steelers done in like the past 5 years?
Rice just keeping that long tradition of thuggery that Ray Lewis kept alive so well while he was with the Ravens. Goodell has changed the policy and admitted he was wrong, big deal. He let Rice off easy and it is ridiculous.
I would rather be smacked by Rice that to have to play with Romo!

[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/h...b859efe694]

Confusednicker:
BREAKING: The Ravens have terminated RB Ray Rice's contract this afternoon.

This from WYMT-TV news.....

ruh row!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:BREAKING: The Ravens have terminated RB Ray Rice's contract this afternoon.

This from WYMT-TV news.....

ruh row!!!!

Much deserved. Also congrats to WYMT-TV for breaking this national news story.
Much deserved. My question is though what did the NFL think happened on the elevator.
I honestly don't think they cared what happened on the elevator until that video went viral.
Shit.

There goes our chances.

I will say this, Rice will sue the hell out of the Ravens and NFL both. They already punished him for this exact same reason. Just because we can finally see it doesn't mean it didn't happen the first time.

FML. Going to be a long year for the Ravens. We HAVE to get a RB now.
Westside Wrote:Much deserved. My question is though what did the NFL think happened on the elevator.

The first thing the commish should of asked for was video from inside the elevator. He stated he didn't see it until today hence the decision. He's inept whether he knew or not!!!

Tidehoss summed him up nicely in an earlier post. Looks like the WBA might have a home for Rice, although they hit back. What a d-bag!

As for the ravens...they are screwed!!!

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
A man that hits a woman is not much of a man in my book.
Ray has gotten off lite IMO. Some NFL play should take him out back and show him how it feels to get the shit knocked out of him.
I hope we never see this guy in the NFL again. This guys are role models for our youth and what kind of example is he setting it's ok to hit a woman?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
The guy will be in the NFL again.

Its obvious hes a piece of shit person. That's not the question. The question is why is seeing the video any different than knowing?
This is just the Ravens and Goodells way of saving face. Did they think it wasn't that hard of a punch the first time? lol. She also hit him first according to the video.

I think Rice sues and wins.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The guy will be in the NFL again.

Its obvious hes a piece of shit person. That's not the question. The question is why is seeing the video any different than knowing?
This is just the Ravens and Goodells way of saving face.
Did they think it wasn't that hard of a punch the first time? lol. She also hit him first according to the video.

I think Rice sues and wins.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but that is dead on!! They are taking action because NOW too many know the truth so we must cover our collective asses. It's the same ole thing...money. And that same old thing is what will bring Rice back to the NFL.

And yes, she DID smack him with her left hand just before they got onto the elevator. THEN ended up marrying him..what?...three weeks later??
Granny Bear Wrote:I would rather be smacked by Rice that to have to play with Romo!

[Image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/h...b859efe694]

Confusednicker:

They couldn't fit them all in the picture. Confusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:A man that hits a woman is not much of a man in my book.
Ray has gotten off lite IMO. Some NFL play should take him out back and show him how it feels to get the shit knocked out of him.
I hope we never see this guy in the NFL again. This guys are role models for our youth and what kind of example is he setting it's ok to hit a woman?

A man don't hit a woman period. He is a punk.
Now Rays wife is defending him! Come on woman wake the hell up!!! If he hit you once he will do it again!!! And I would bet my house that this isn't the first time he has ever hit her! Just first time he got caught.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living The Dream!!
Obviously ray rice deserves the suspension but a lot of players have gotten away with worse. Its not a good thing when public outrage determines the punishment.
panther nation Wrote:Now Rays wife is defending him! Come on woman wake the hell up!!! If he hit you once he will do it again!!! And I would bet my house that this isn't the first time he has ever hit her! Just first time he got caught.

Classic Battered Woman Syndrome. Not only is she defending him, but several NFL wives are coming to his defense.

runbch Wrote:Obviously ray rice deserves the suspension but a lot of players have gotten away with worse. Its not a good thing when public outrage determines the punishment.

I agree. Wrong is wrong no matter WHO knows it. I do believe; however, that officials of the NFL knew this for a long time.