Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11th Region
Who are the early favorites to win the 11th region?
LCA and new coach Nate valentine will have a great chance, along with Henry clay, and Scott county. This region could be wide open
This is how I see it in a way too early ranking:

1st tier (No particular Order)

Henry Clay
Lexington Catholic
LCA
Dunbar

2nd tier

Scott County
Bryan Station
Madison Central
Lafayette

3rd tier

Franklin County
Tates Creek
Woodford County

4th tier

Everyone else.
I am a big Scott County fan. However, Hicks will have to pull one heck of a coaching job for the Cardinals to be at the top of the 11th this year. I actually thought last year was Hicks' best coaching job of his career. Last year, the Cards were a very un-athletic (is that a word?) team.
I think Lexington Catholic and Henry Clay are the top 2 with LCA, Dunbar, and Scott County just outside of those 2.
Coach Hicks will pull more than just a rabbit out of the hat. They will pull a couple kids out of other schools and be in the top two or three in the region by the end.
Wolverine Wrote:Coach Hicks will pull more than just a rabbit out of the hat. They will pull a couple kids out of other schools and be in the top two or three in the region by the end.

How do you recon he pulls them out of their schools? Does he use a rope or pull them out by the hair of the head? I would like to see that show.
Hicks is a magician
Ronnie Carson transferred from East Jessamine to SC. They are now in my top group of teams in the 11th. They will have good guard/wing play with Hines Jones, Ronnie Carson and Issiah Johnson.
LCA is usually overrated.
Henry Clay is absolutely loaded. With 4 starters back, including their leading scorer, I think Lex Cath may be rated second.
Scott County has 6 new transfers that are very athletic players.
SGTAnd1 Wrote:Scott County has 6 new transfers that are very athletic players.

Not shocking
SC needs to move to 14th region.
That region will be tough.
Hicks has them again.