Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bluegrass Poll: Same sex marriage opposition lowest in decade
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/Blueg...01011.html

I would call Kentucky the Flagship state in "The Bible Belt"

This isn't really much of a surprise. The grandparents who took their grand-kids to Sunday school and Church are dying out. So the grand-kids who are adults now aren't taking their kids or grand-kids to any type of church service or activity. Add on top of that... every time you turn around, we are seeing a celebrity or athlete proclaiming to be in the LGBTQ movement. TV shows, movies and songs are all but brain-washing people in to believing the LGBTQ lifestyle is ok and acceptable. And the people that don't accept it, there is something wrong with them.

The Bible, Ten Commandments, Prayer.... even talking about God, Jesus and The Holy Ghost are two/three generations removed from some families. And it's sad... really sad that the good ole' U. S. of A. headed down a path of destruction like we read about in Genesis ch. 19.

Please don't let anybody tell you that the LGBTQ lifestyle is right. Millions of people are being mislead. And sadly, they are on a path straight to hell.

I know that when somebody tells you what you are is wrong... that makes you wanna do it that much more. I was the same way when I was younger. When mom and dad would tell me not to do something, I would do it or die trying. But looking back, they always did it to protect me or they were looking out for my best interest. Doing what you want, living a life that seems to have no consequences is a great thought. But that is not true.
I posted a thread in this forum about "You Only Live Once" is wrong. This has pretty much has become a motto for the early twenties and teenagers. Or "If It Feels Good Do It" is about as wrong as wrong can be.

It is human nature to sin. We are all born sinners, but when you hear that still small voice... and you know what you are doing is wrong. My friend, that is when you know that you are committing a sin. You and only you know it,

That still small voice you hear is The Lord. That is why non-Christian's hate Jesus. Cause they don't want Him in their life. They don't want somebody to tell them they are doing wrong and they don't want to accept that Jesus is alive. And He died for that exact reason.

If you have questions or need to talk about it, send me a P.M., I'll do my best to answer your questions or guide you to somebody who knows more about The Bible than me.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
While I would agree that the number of same-sex marriage supporters in Kentucky have increased over the past decade, that poll is most likely flawed. This whole thing has been a big media push. In 2008 when California voted for Prop 8 to ban same-sex marriage, a lot of people expected that it would be shot down by a big margin - I even thought that myself. 53% of the people who turned out voted for Prop 8. Of course, it was eventually overturned by a judge who came out shortly after the ruling.

Liberals have rarely been able to get their agendas such as abortion and same-sex marriage passed through popular vote. Thus, they try to turn to the courtrooms in the hopes that an activist judge will lean on their side.

Our country may unfortunately allow same-sex marriage once this hits the supreme court, but if the Leprosy Gonorrhoea Bacteria Tuberculosis movement keeps coming across like they are in labeling anything against them as a hateful intolerant bigot, they are going to chase away a lot of people from their movement. After all, they are doing to everybody exactly what they DON'T want being done to them. It will be like Roe vs. Wade. 40 years old, but yet plenty of people who are looking to overturn the decision - and at this point, quite a bit of progress is being made in that regard with some of the news abortion laws.

The shift in support for same-sex marriage changed after Obama declared his support. His supporters, many of whom will follow everything he says to the word no matter what his view is, changed their outlook when he "evolved" which also led to several prominent democrats "evolving" as well. However, if support for same-sex marriage really is at a high level,
My computer shut off at the end of that...

However, if support for same-sex marriage is really at a high level, why don't we test it at the polls in November? As I previously mentioned, the liberals want to avoid that at all costs.