Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't place your hope in a Denomination
I've heard it over and over... And I'm sure you have to. People believe their denominations doctrine more than they believe what The Bible says. Family won't speak to each other, life long friends have parted ways over the differences in their denominations.

And that is wrong!!!!

1 Corinthians ch. 1 (KJV)
10: Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

Ephesians ch. 4 (KJV)
4: There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling
5: One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
6: One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Romans ch. 16 (KJV)
17: Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

2 John ch. 1 (KJV)
9: Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Lutheran, Chruch of Christ, Chruch of God, United/Old Regular, Pentecostal....... and I could name several more different denominations.

Not one person who puts their faith in a denomination will make it to Heaven... Only those who have accepted Christ as their Saviour.

Don't let a belief in a religion or a denomination send you to hell. Know that you are Redeemed.
Easy on poo pooing denominations. Many folks discover, accept, and follow Jesus Christ as their lord an savior through them!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:Easy on poo pooing denominations. Many folks discover, accept, and follow Jesus Christ as their lord an savior through them!

Not trying to poo poo on denominations. I'm a life long free will baptist.

But I know the difference between Salvation and denomination.

But I would still be Saved even if I didn't belong to a certain church.

Most of the people living today want to go to Heaven.... but they only want the "Good Stuff" about going to church.... they want to listen to people that will them that as long as they do, this, this and that..... they are going to Heaven. And that is wrong.