Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 35 South Pittsburg, TN 7
Final.
Good showing by Bell. Good win as well.
Sound much improved from a technical standpoint.
Bell is back!
^ yes it appears they are and it's good to see
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Bell is back!

They were on life support last year.
Dang good win Bell County. :Cheerlead
S.Pitt is a very strong 1a program. They could compete and likely win 2a most years and compete in 3a with exception to a couple of programs.. This is a very good win for Bell..
Congrats!
Congratulations BOBCATS!!!!! Great way to start this season off!!
Great win by the Bobcats.
Congrats Bell, I got this one right. I think Belfry will not be alone in the 3a east this year.
Do-double-gg Wrote:Congrats Bell, I got this one right. I think Belfry will not be alone in the 3a east this year.

It wont be Bell making a difference seeing as to how they are in the west Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It wont be Bell making a difference seeing as to how they are in the west Confusednicker:
How is Bell County in the west???
Do-double-gg Wrote:How is Bell County in the west???

They have been ever since it went to 6 classes.
That's part of the problem.
Much improved YES still needs some work YES especially on the defensive side but time will fix this not an athlete problem but 5 to 6 kids playing different positions and will learn them over time big win to start the season great job to kids and coaches
Yes bell looked improved and yes they can use a little work on defense. Mainly tackling but as the game went on the defense and offense got a whole lot better. Great way to start the season with a huge win.
Yes!!! I knew you guys could do it, and after a bus ride from hell!!!

Congratulations, Bobcats!!
Huge win for Bell. They are setting themselves up as a front runner in 3A west.
A great way to start the season now on to game #2.
Go Bobcats!! Good win and fun to watch!
Good win to kickoff the season. Great to see Dylan Cox back on the field, he didn't appear to have missed a beat.

The tackling has to get better but overall I thought defense played better. It seemed as if the coaches where concerned with the passing game of SP more than the run. I have never seen the bobcats set with 5 in the box for a whole game ever! But they still contained the run for the most part.
I was wrong, Bell must be better than I thought.
Bell is better than most thought. Get ready for the train to keep rolling.
Great win last night for Bobcats, this team could be scary good by playoffs. Enjoy and move to next one.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They were on life support last year.

They may have been on life support at least their program has been alive.
Congrats to Bell on win.
Coaches from Boro scouted this game and said that South Pitt was very young team and didn't look very good.
Bell looked better !!
The boys looked great! Kudos to the coaching staff for having them looking this good at the start of the season. Gonna enjoy watching Caldwell. He has a great O-line. Collett is gonna be impressive also. Exciting times ahead!
Craze JACKET man Wrote:Congrats to Bell on win.
Coaches from Boro scouted this game and said that South Pitt was very young team and didn't look very good.
Bell looked better !!

No they didn't. There were no Coaches from Middlesboro there. They must have gotten lost. My thoughts were that South Pitt, was out of shape. They had a couple of running backs a good as Bell will see. As the game went on Bell County's defense got much better. They stopped them with 5 def. players in the box. Bell County will be very good come playoffs. Trust me, Middlesboro coaches are way to confident and did not come to the game. They should have.
They said that they did. Said they stopped and check on one of the charter bus that had broke down.
They must have stopped in Knoxville at the Katch??? Heck no need to scout is mboro has more talent than the 09 and 10 Boyle state champs.
Craze JACKET man Wrote:They said that they did. Said they stopped and check on one of the charter bus that had broke down.

Your Coaches lie more than you know. I was on that bus, and no coaches from Middlesboro stopped. They should have come. Easy to figure out, which coaches were not at Meet the Jackets last night. That is what I thought. 10 minutes before kickoff better concentrate on what you are doing.