Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SI Swimsuit issue out today.
From what they've been showing on ESPN it looks pretty good.
I can't wait.. I love half naked girls lol
Don't we all CTD.
Well most of us do lol
I forgot Beef.

NUMBER 1000
Post some pics boys.. of the new SI
Hahah.. I dont think I'm allowed to post pics of some of the girls I want to see lol
If I get them I will post them.
Havn't gotten mine yet....Cry....YES I do get it!!!!! :?
haha boys i just hope ya'lls pages dont stick together
lol
Or the keys on the keyboard lol
haha true true
That's why they make the plastic covers lol
This is getting gross. And is the reason why we have a minority of girls on the site.
No the reason there is a minority of girls is because, its a sports centered forum.. Most girls don't know what the hek sports are.. and with cell phones and b/f's with cars, why would they get on here and duscuss random things.. Especially things most of them have no idea about.
CTD just tell us how you feel. Only four away.
Here's a preview for you boys:

Posted 15 Feb 2005 08:13 pm:

MORE
thats just too much for my young eyes
lol
jk
THe second from the bottom is my future ex wife lol
crazytaxidriver Wrote:No the reason there is a minority of girls is because, its a sports centered forum.. Most girls don't know what the hek sports are.. and with cell phones and b/f's with cars, why would they get on here and duscuss random things.. Especially things most of them have no idea about.

I think this is the first time I have ever really been serious about one of your posts. There is currently a minority of girls but its not mainly because of what you think. Its because the site is new. Sure, the site caters to guys more because it is a sports site but girls do like sports too and girls play sports and mothers like to watch their children play sports and girls like to watch hot guys play football so why wouldnt this site cater to them also? They will eventually come to the site and they may enjoy the general discussion...if they feel welcome...

I am currently a minority on here and women/girls...whatever... will always be a minority on here but that doesnt mean they should not be considered and accepted.

This site will eventually become a network and women are part of the target audience and should be welcomed and accepted and the guys should be open-minded...

and didnt you find this site through a girl...so I made my point...
Yeah guys, the discussion earlier in the thread does nothing but keep girls away from you and the General Discussion forum.
Nice birds right there.....
Or what if I posted my picture as the avatar. Then more women would come along definetly.
*Long Sigh*
I thought I would cheapen the thread up real quick.
As if it wasn't cheap enough.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:No the reason there is a minority of girls is because, its a sports centered forum.. Most girls don't know what the hek sports are.. and with cell phones and b/f's with cars, why would they get on here and duscuss random things.. Especially things most of them have no idea about.

I think this is the first time I have ever really been serious about one of your posts. There is currently a minority of girls but its not mainly because of what you think. Its because the site is new. Sure, the site caters to guys more because it is a sports site but girls do like sports too and girls play sports and mothers like to watch their children play sports and girls like to watch hot guys play football so why wouldnt this site cater to them also? They will eventually come to the site and they may enjoy the general discussion...if they feel welcome...

I am currently a minority on here and women/girls...whatever... will always be a minority on here but that doesnt mean they should not be considered and accepted.

This site will eventually become a network and women are part of the target audience and should be welcomed and accepted and the guys should be open-minded...

and didnt you find this site through a girl...so I made my point...

If you think I can't be serious then go to the religion forum lol..

But yeah I agree with ya the site is young. Eventually more girls will join the site, but for the most part I would say it will still be males. Just because girls always seem to be preoccupied with something else.. Granted there are a few exceptions, such as yourself and basketballer. Plus I wonder how many girls are actually on here that just don't post. I know when I started posting, those first few were the hardest, cause it seems kind of rude just to butt in on a conversation, but then ya just get the hang of it lol
haha hey! im a girl...lol
I love the swimsuit issue
i think all the guys do lol
i know i am a big fan!